InTheWoods Journal

Yeah, I’m gonna start taking cuts of the stuff I grow moving forward, just because there’ve been too many instances of me being like,”Man… I wish I woulda cloned that one…” haha. I’d also like for other people to try these things if they want. But I’m just not interested in any of those “elites” or whatever, particularly now, when there seems to be so much confusion about whether or not the cuts are legit and all the “mislabeling errors” and whatever.

I’ve tried flowers from some of them, they weren’t any better than a lot of the stuff I’ve grown from seed. In some cases, they were worse haha.

4 Likes

That makes me think of, I don’t know if you have seen that fridge method Mr @Budderton uses? So that you can save space and only have cuts of the stuff you actually like.

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

Awesome to hear brotha! Ill do full update on the LCHs in a little bit. Day 30 today. I will probably defoliate a little on all.
I think #11 leans the most towards( C5haze x Sensi Star leaner)

Lemon Cheese Haze #11

Height comparison (left) #1 vs (right) #11

All of the LCHs clones/mothers are ready to be up potted as well. Ill flip the LCH clones in a week after some more growth, #11 is the only one that really stretches after flip. The other 4 stay stout.

10 Likes

Well it seems to be a pattern now. After 14 weeks of flower my green thumb turns pale.
Day 98F
The other Lambsbread @Upstate started throwing nanners on the tips of the buds as well. I need to get better with the very long flowering ladies. I’ll continue with her and look her over every morning to pluck any nanners.

After taking this shot, It’s worth it.

(left) Kilimanjaro and Malawi Gold ( right)

13 Likes

If you find a wicked lady in the MG x DE. I’ll be barking up your tree.( I’d pay for the shipping cost) :grin:

It works but don’t procrastinate too long with them in there like I did :joy: .They get moldy/turn to mush.

5 Likes

Tent :tent: looking :eyes: really great, I see you got a few stretchers try to fight with the light. Might have to bend them gals! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

#11 reminds me of the beastly one I grew out some years back :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

I don’t mind clean clones I’d still like to get my hands on @Jetdro clones some time just on the wrong side of the fence for that.

There are a few elite strains that I’d chance ride alongs coming with them just quarantine them till there good.

I know what some of you mean about boring but excellent smoke is still excellent smoke.

6 Likes

Malawi Gold @Tejas
:axe: Day 98F

Earthy, incense, slight spiciness scents off her.

25 Likes

Lemon Cheese Haze @HolyAngel
Day 30F
Tad hunger ladies. Fed 7ml Tiger bloom, 7ml LPF, 2ml Cal mag in one-gallon mixes.
I’m trying to stay light but have missed a feeding.

She may surprise us in later on in flower.

10 I’d say she is the most FLC leaning lady.

11 Looking like your lady.

Kilimanjaro @Kidete

Day 98F
One more week and see where she is at. Could see 16 weeks.

Saltwater Kush @HolyAngel

Day 41F

Day 30F

2x2 Clone zone and 3x3 veg tent.
Up potted half of the LCHs. The remaining LCHs will become mothers.
Superthrive two drops, 7ml grow big, 7ml LPF in 1 gallon mixes.
All clones and Dream drifters were fed this mix.

They are starting to get some legs under them. Couple stand outs so far.

18 Likes

I’m aware of A fridge method, not sure if it’s the exclusive process of Budderton’s or anything haha. I won’t be doing that, though. I’m already feeling stretched very thin and I haven’t even started the new grow yet. The upcoming one’ll be interesting, gonna be my first grow in eight years while also having a job haha! I keep trying to think back to,”How did I grow and also work last time…?” haha!

Don’t sleep on the short one. The shorter, more “Indica”-looking one I grew is very good weed, probably the most “intense” and “complex” high of the three females I ended up with.

Yeah, that’s fine. No need to worry about the shipping cost haha.

6 Likes

Definitely not my invention. I saw it in a post years ago and simple continue to pass along the tech. I wish I could remember where i saw it , so I can give proper credit.

Garden is looking nice and diverse, as usual @InTheWoods . You grow out all the cool stuff!
:v::canada:

4 Likes

No doubt! My favorite was also a short one. The big beastly one was the 2nd best plant though(for my tastes) of the pack I ran.

2 Likes

I’d imagine that you’d probably like the short one (#2 plant) I grew the most, too, just based on your known affinity for that Triangle Kush haha. She actually kinda reminds me of some of the TK hybrids I’ve grown, but more pleasant.

After the initial roller coaster ride, anyway…

The #3 plant will always hold a special place in my heart, though haha. That one plus the super-tangerine-smelling pheno of Smart Move I grew a few years ago (and a lot of other stuff) are the main reasons I’m like,”Alright, enough with the not taking cuts…” haha.

2 Likes

Maybe! I’d still think that #3 would be my pick of your run.

I know a portion of these have a heavier or foggy high and I’m not looking for that at all in here. Need soaring, everything-is-great, out of this line. The more foxtails the better :yum:

That blueberry scent to that other one is throwing me off too :joy:

2 Likes

Going to be some :fire: in that girl!

2 Likes

I find anything orange to be nauseating, Its weird. I love lemon though.

Here she is all trimmed up.

Main cola. :yum:

Now the hard part of keeping my hands off her for 3 months to cure. :joy:

24 Likes

Or give her a taste after two weeks :wink:

4 Likes

Hopefully he can make it back to us soon, I miss his updates.

Whats the odds of getting cuts up north? over or under 50% success rate?

5 Likes

Hopefully @Jetdro can get all of his clones back too.

1 Like