InTheWoods Journal

Imo it’s ideal for retaining terps, 60/60 rule or as close to it as possible and the more material the more dry time so every leaf counts. Imho

All of the odisha look slightly different.

Looking at the pictures again. The amber is only on the sugar leaves and only slighty on the buds themselves. I’m going to let them continue until thursday. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Ya don’t chop early now!

Yea 3 slighty but one stands out for sure. The stand out is growing branches from the Cotyledon too. First time seeing that. Love the variety in them.

Yea I don’t want to cut myself short after all this effort.

I hope you pull out an indica outlier that runs 12-15 weeks. Could be a second line to hybridize with.

That would be sweet. I’ll have to keep an eye out for it come flip. If it is the outlier 12-15 weeker, the affie on top could bring in closer to 12 I think in theory.

Yeah, you better hold out. No premature harvests bromigo!
Make sure that you are looking at the trichomes deep in the flower, not just tight in the bud on sugar leaves. That way you’re not mislead. :+1:
Sorry if that sounded preachy, lol.

1 Like

Good Morning OG :coffee: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yea It would suck to cut pre amber. I’ll have to take more photos come Tuesday to see where they’re at.

Good morning @InTheWoods

2 Likes

Morning fella’s

3 Likes

How goes it @blowdout2269

1 Like

Morning everyone! It’s almost coffee time lol

2 Likes

Way ahead of you bro :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I’m always late to the draw :joy: it takes me a minute to decide if I want it or not

1 Like

I’m addicted! Bad! If I get up and it’s not made I start getting antsy, no joke. I always tell people thought it could be so much worse. Lol

1 Like

I really need to find my cable. The phone of a photo doesn’t do justice.

BFC

BFC

BFC

BFC

Sundae Batter

Sundae Batter

Gelazzi

Gelazzi

Gelazzi

Gelazzi

Gelazzi

Sugar mints