InTheWoods Journal

Haha nice. A banana will do the trick on days where I’m lazy. Its always fun to put on the chef hat and make some great meals for the family.

I wanted to ask if you ever traded some fish for some venison or other game meats?

Nothing like a good barter. Venison tacos are really good.

1 Like

No I have not, but I would , gladly. I’ve had venison and moose,bear once too, even alligator .

Mm, I love gator. Oo, and frog legs.

We’re bout ready here boys!

Yup, just passed the taste test, lol.

2 Likes

Oh man, now I’m beyond hungry :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

Funny thing is. I never eat breakfast during the week. I’ll eat it once, maybe twice on the weekend.
Coffee is my breakfast!

1 Like

@blowdout2269 Our stomachs are growling now. :grin:

2 Likes

Literally, I can almost smell it ffs !

1 Like

Only have had Venison here and Gator nuggets when I visited FL. I hear moose and elk are really good.

I don’t know if I’d eat the Bear. Depending on what it was eating. Bears that eat bunch of berries I hear are the best ones. I’m a fan of Meateater on Netflix, Steven Rinella is such a cool dude and also a great orator too.

Have yet to try frog legs. Chicken hearts are really good though.

1 Like

I can do without the chicken hearts. But elk liver mmmm…

1 Like

Hungry? What about now?

Ok, now I’m just being an ass. I’m sorry, I couldn’t resist. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Looks like enough to go around :laughing:

1 Like

It does look good though, make me wanna go make something

1 Like

Bastard! That was just mean….

2 Likes

Chicken hearts taste like liver. I was introduced to them at Brazilian restaurant years ago.
I’m a fan of liver, but haven’t been able to try Elk yet. (no elk around here)

Thats a breakfast of champions!

Yea I’m going to have to have crack some eggs. Thinking Bacon egg n cheese.

:joy:

2 Likes

:boom:Happy 4th Of July!!:boom:

Flowering tent going till Thursday. :axe: :sunglasses:

All the plants have received their first feeding on July 2nd of 1Tbsp Grow big, 2 Tbsp big bloom in a 1-gallon mix.
I will need to get some stakes for this next run to spread out the branches better.

Vegging is almost over so I will top all plants above the 5th node. These will be flipped in 8 days. Then the fun begins again.

Royal Procession @darkillusion
Super vigorous growth. Stem rubs has something there more plant smell then a distinct smell yet.
Love the look the fans.

A

B

C

Lazy Lightning

A and C are growing without a hitch. Only stem rub I did was on A and its very stinky already.
B was off to a rough start but after a flush and a very little bit of Cal mag a day or two following the flush has helped it back on track. B will be back on track in couple days. Twisted leaf from the fan overnight. I changed direction.

A

B

C

The Sweets
I love the look of this plant. Might be a keeper first on out of the pack.

Purple Cake

Purple Crunch

Odisha @Budderton
Up potted this morning, Will live in there for two weeks before going into 1 gallon.
Piney/cider scent from the stem rubs
Still unlabeled yet but will label A-D come flip and up potted.

Affie #9 - Budderton

Slow and Steady.
A

B

C

D

Gorilla Cookie Punch
Haven’t looked at them much lol. Just letting them do their thing. A and D are the taller out of the 4.

A

B

C

D

A and B

D and C

Tent Shot.

11 Likes

Lights out, All getting chopped tomorrow morning. Took some quick photos.
Long day in the sun today.It was that good ol new england weather 90 degrees w/ 80% humidity.

Time to unwind with some ice cold PBRs. :beers:
My friend gave me an 8th of the Tahoe animal that’s been curing for a month now.
Ill roll up some of that too :sunglasses:

Sugar mints

Gelazzi

Sundae batter

Tahoe Animal

Banana Fruit Cake

14 Likes

W0ot wo0t! Finish line. :smiley:

1 Like

Good morning :sunglasses: :coffee:

It feels so good to cross the finish line after a decade.
Loading up on coffee then :axe:.

5 Likes

Morning fellas! Chop that bish down :laughing:

2 Likes

Good Morning :coffee:
Just got done let the birds out, giving fresh water and feed. Then noticed the lights on for the veg tent and watered the couple plants that needed it.

Hopefully you got some milk now for your coffee. :joy:

3 Likes