InTheWoods Journal

I don’t wanna say the things I’ve done to make my coffee this morning :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Day 77 :axe:

Barely fits in the tent.

11 Likes

Morning brotha! Awesome so happy for you now it’s on!

2 Likes

Now that I have them hanging, I can focus more on the veg tent and get more detailed in my updates.

The veg tent is moving along nicely too. I will add the flowering tent light in the veg tent for more light and better distribution.

2 Likes

I’m just curious. Have you heard of the herbsnow dryer? I don’t see a lot of you guys using it. But I love it

1 Like

Cant say I have. Is that like a cannatrol ?

1 Like

Way cheaper…more like a food dehydrator it dries in about 4 days. At first I thought it didn’t work because I dried some bullshit in there but when I ran my last testers in there I was blown away

1 Like

Sounds legit but I think ill do it the old fashion way lol.

2 Likes

To be fair I got mine for only $50 direct from Scott. I guess if I had to think about spending $200 I’d be hang drying too

1 Like

Nope I’m lying. Before I contacted Scott I was in a bidding war on eBay for one. I was just lucky enough to contact him on instagram and get one he was using for cheap…I wish I could lend mine out when I’m not using it to make y’all believers

2 Likes

What type of nutes are you using?

I use the Fox farm nute trio, also fox farm cal mag. I go very lite on nutes early on and into most of veg since the soil has enough until flip.
My last grow I didn’t start giving any nutes until I topped them if I remember right.

This new round in veg I just started feeding on July 2nd.
Fed 1 tbsp (7ml) of Grow big , 2 tbsp (14ml) of Liquid plant food big bloom per gallon.
In a separate mixing one Lazy Lightning got 2 ml of Cal mag to help after a flush.

I will scale the LPF Big bloom to 40mls per gallon again and keep it there till harvest.
Grow big will only be fed until the 12th(first day 12/12).
I’ll increase to 1-1/2 tbsp of Grow big on flip day and no more grow big after that.
Start Tiger Bloom for flower along with LPF big bloom until week 8.
Only water after week 8.

4 Likes

Good morning brotha

1 Like

Good evening brotha. How you feeling?

1 Like

Odisha @Budderton

Manageable at the moment but I know the wild beast is right around the corner with flip in 4 days.
Topping soon. Debating on how far back.

B center, C right

D left, A right

A

B

C
Troublemaker in the beginning, Recovered nicely.

D
Was the thick indica dom leaf early on, now thinning out with every new set.

9 Likes

I’m feeling quite a bit better today, relaxing at home with the wife but best I’ve felt in 5-6 days now thank God.

1 Like

That good to hear. In a couple days you’ll be back on horse. :muscle:
I wonder if the air quality had anything to do with it. Probably didnt help at all. Thats for sure.

1 Like

Royal Procession @darkillusion
Day 26
All are beautiful.

A
Little stretch between nodes compared to the others, but still just a little shorter than B. Tad hungry I’d say too.

B
This one is stands out. Vigorous growth. Great structure. Tallest plant out of the three.

C
Shortest out of the bunch. I feel I can’t get the watering right for this one.

6 Likes

500th post :boom: :sunglasses:

Lazy Lightning
Day 26

2 good contenders for the blue lightning project. :crossed_fingers:

A
The star out of the three

B
Still angry at me judging from the lack branches from nodes when compared to the A and C.
Very fickle this one. Open to suggestions on how to correct whatever is going on.
Could be a diamond in the rough if I get it under control.

C
Trucking along.

10 Likes

I have a feeling it definitely did, I know I felt asthma ish a few days there, sucked bad.