InTheWoods Journal

Nice, I think I have the same number flowering.
I just bottom fed the quart/solos. I got tired of trying to water from the top. Kept them in the same try and just poured in the mix.
Nothing in veg which is killing me looking at the list of runs I want to run.

Oh yea. The Tahoe and BFC have the best bag appeal.
Very difficult for me to hold off from smoking but I know by the end of September it’ll be fully cured. I never got to try my harvest properly cured back in highschool. They’d be gone way before even the slightest cure. :joy:

Thanks for the track. :sunglasses: :coffee:

I was thinking that but I do like to have a little darker tint going into flower. I fed N ( grow big) for the last time today. For the remainder of flower, It will only be Tiger Bloom, LPF Big bloom and Cal Mag. I may do rice/bean wash watering every two weeks as well up until the 8th week.

The two Lazy Lightnings will get fully pollenated so hopefully I will have 500+ seeds. One is a shorter pheno and the other is a taller pheno. Only 11 more days until they start to get dusted with the BOG Blue Kush pollen. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Blue lightning ?

2 Likes

Yea but I was talking another grower and he told me Blue lightning has already been taken. After a quick search he was right.
Blue Lightning (DutchBreed) :: Cannabis Strain Info (seedfinder.eu)

I may need to rethink the name.

2 Likes

How about lightning kush? Is that taken? :rofl:

2 Likes

I just asked chatGPT and here is a list it spit out. :grin:

Blue bolt maybe

2 Likes

Blue laziness is another good one.

2 Likes

I like thunderous Kush dream. There’s a few great ones there actually

2 Likes

Thundercloud Kush is another

2 Likes

Theres a thing called Ball Lightning so you could call it Blue Ball Lightning.

3 Likes

Lots of great options! Nice! Not often you have to many options on the table it’s usually not enough, I still don’t have a name for my ancient OG x mountain temple . I like ancient temple but I’m just not positive. I’m blown away no one has grown those out yet, especially after my pics and those giant colas!

3 Likes

Electric blue. I like the way that sounds. :laughing:

3 Likes

Call it temple run, cuz you gonna be running to the fridge with that :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Haha I never even thought of that! I like it, I like it a lot! :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

I have more options :joy:

2 Likes

Ill do a chat GPT for your cross

1 Like

Can either of you tell me what BOG means? I see it all the time and have no idea what it is :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1 Like

@TopShelfTrees1 :sunglasses:

1 Like

Much cooler names with your cross :sunglasses:

1 Like

BushyOldGrower

1 Like