InTheWoods Journal

Thanks, Welcome aboard :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
Recently a bumpy ride so I hope you have a strong stomach.

1 Like

Damn sorry to hear about your coffee crisp.
Fingers crossed but now either way I will have to put a caveat when offering the LK x BK seeds which is frustrating.

I’m not 100% but I think I’ve read somewhere that its already dropping pollen before they open.

1 Like

Hopefully my 41 Tahoe aren’t fucked then 🥲

1 Like

I think you might be safe as those sacks are still not opened fully yet, hope for the best brother :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Glad to hear, Thanks brotha!
Hope you have a great day!

Good morning OG :coffee:

When you sleep in for once…

2 Likes

End of week 4, Day 28. Time keeps on slippin…

Well still no sex shown on that Odisha D plant.
I’m two weeks out from reviving a couple cuttings of the Affie Male for the Odisha. Veg him for another 2 weeks in the 3x3 before putting him into the 5x5. By that time, it should be week 10 for the ladies and hopefully one week out from chop on all.
The males would start dropping between the Odisha’s 13th-14th week of flowering giving them 8 to 10 weeks to finish the seeds. Although they could finish earlier since Im only waiting for the seeds to fully mature.

Round 2 for the Royal Procession
Yesterday fun
Only targeting four branches. One hour settle time for the Chocolate Diesel Pollen.

Super frosty for week 4 and looks like a sour leaning lady from the buds.
Thanks again @darkillusion! :sunglasses:

This morning results.

I have enough Useful’s Chocolate diesel pollen for another plant in the next round of ladies.
Thanks again @AzSeaindooin420 :vulcan_salute:

11 Likes

Lazy Lightning x BOG Blue Kush
Thanks again @DougDawson :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:

Other Lazy Lightning. (should’ve taken a better pic)

11 Likes

LA Affie x Afghan HP
Thanks again @Budderton :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:

Epic bats inbound or large golf ball nugs. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

11 Likes

You’ll be fine brother, those pods will not have released anything yet, not even split. And good morning homie

1 Like

Good morning, glad to hear brotha it has to split. :coffee:
The pods are what the chickens ate first :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Haha they know the goodness is in there! I wonder if they get any type of buzz. If nothing I bet it’s wicked good for them, probably helps keep them healthy too. Very cool that you can do that. Do they get excited?

1 Like

Haha I got the jewels :joy:

The roosters make they food calls for the ladies and they all run over. Id would say yea, but short lived when they see a worm. :grin:

1 Like

Haha ! Worms over weed huh? They’ll learn! I’d imagine they don’t get a buzz then, if they did they would probably be all ecstatic when you show up with it, hobble em up instantly. I’ll admit I envy your place, lifestyle brother. It’s great

1 Like

Hey @InTheWoods . These Afghans don’t form long running “bats”. They’ll be hand grenades at the top to golf balls down lower.
:grin::v:

3 Likes

When I moved in with a friend awhile back…he was finishing and “Ice” plant in a 3x3 with a 600w HPS…he scrogged it out and pulled a pound from that 1plant 3x3 600w HPS…he did have the strain dialed in, so that helped

You may get a bigger tent later and you’ll have a good light for it too

1 Like

@Budderton

1 Like

Dang a 600w HPS in a 3x3. Thats one hell of a light for a tent. He had to of have been dialed in temp wise for that type of yield, the strain also would be a major factor too.

A couple months ago, I got a 5x5. The 3x3 is idle at the moment but back in action too when I revived the Affie male cuts.

Thanks for stopping by :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

I think his girlfriend left him because of the sound of exhaust fans…

I had a great time with my 5x5 600hps for flower and 3x3 veg…

You’ll love the tent…can’t wait to see what you do brother… sending positive vibes your way

1 Like

Lmao! Kinda sad too though. :rofl:

2 Likes