InTheWoods Journal

Royal Procession - @darkillusion
I’m really noticing the sour in her and I’m glad I have cuts to run for smoke from this lady. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Gorilla Cookie Punch

This one had to go into triage. Either 5ml of cal mag isnt enough in a 1 gallon mix for her to kick the habit or I over fed her and nute locked her out.

I took her out and small flushed for a nice reset. I’ll make some rice/bean wash for her later on today for her to get some tomorrow.

I like the bud structure on here. Fat Calyx

Triage isn’t so bad. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

The meeting place.

Roosters walking the perimeter before they head in.

Hello Mr. Whitetail

Beautiful Sunset

Hope everyone had a great day! :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:

14 Likes

Good morning brotha! Man you have a lot of roosters! Always thought they were cool, it’s funny how you they walk the perimeter, residing over their brood. I find them very interesting

2 Likes

Haha Unintentionally yea. Soon the neighbors will eat them and it will be a little quieter around here. :grin:

They are fun to have around and watch but overtime they wear out their welcome when I see the hens start to get beat up. Funny how they are mini dinosaurs.

1 Like

Good morning OG :coffee: :sunglasses:

Hope the coffee is strong this morning. It’s been weird here lately with it only getting to the mid 70s. Unseasonably cool for end of August.

Stay hydrated if you’re under that oppressive heat dome which is covering the majority of the country.

3 Likes

Morning brother in coffee :coffee::rofl:

It’s a cool 65 right now, not sure how hot it’ll get though.

2 Likes

Haha
Thats the perfect temp for the morning, hopefully not it doesn’t ramp up to pure sweltering.

1 Like

Hopefully it gets down to 65* at night on Christmas Day here. Haha That’s beautiful weather.

1 Like

Haha at least you know you have one day of beautiful weather to look forward too. :grin:

2 Likes

Got attacked by bees on the last job at work today and my left hand is pretty swollen. It looks like I have a boxing glove on haha Good ol yellow jackets.
:joy:

1 Like

Good morning OG :coffee: :sunglasses:

I had to tame the Odisha’s, pushing 4+ foot tall and a couple branches above the lights.

A couple quick shots.
I went overboard I think with nutes this round playing catch up. Most are happy but nute burn on most plants say overwise.

GCP

Lazy Lightning.

13 Likes

Good morning brother! Hope your hand is better? God I hate those little bastards ! Mean as hell

3 Likes

Good morning OG! :coffee:

Took a ride to the local hydro/grow store and got great deals on the stuff I needed to get:
Quart of Fox Farm LPF, Sticky pads, Heating pad, 72 plug tray, 25 starter plugs, a humidity dome (7in tall) and small pouch of clonex for 60$. I have Super thrive but wanted some extra gel to have peace of mind.

The last piece of equipment I need is another 200w light and I will be able to start to awaken the males cuttings from their slumber. Veg them in the 3x3 for a week or two then flip. I will bring in the Odisha’s if they can fit :grin:

I will order the light this week and get it over with. I tend to procrastinate but I don’t want to miss the window to pollenate the odishas.

7 Likes

Atta boy…. Nice that’s the stuff

Good morning! Now it’s clone time

2 Likes

Did u get the floraflex tray and stuff or mondi?

2 Likes

Top of the morning to ya brotha. :coffee:

I’m stoked, I’m almost at the final phase until its set, forget and water.

Agromax is what they had. Not sure on the quality, hopefully it’s not a bunch of crap. :grin:

3 Likes

My favorite David Mann painting. “Ghost rider”
It was my pops and he let me have it years ago. So badass. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Nice! Nah they are mostly the same. Stoked for you! That’s a killer blanket, very cool

2 Likes

Lazy Lightning A x BOG BK
Getting top heavy already. I may have to stake them soon.

When compared to the RP seeds, the calyx’s don’t seem as swollen. Leading me to believe the seeds LL x BK seeds may be on the smaller side. It’s still early but will let them ripen as long as they need too.

Royal Procession x Useful Chocolate Diesel
@darkillusion @AzSeaindooin420
Some seeds look ready to burst open after only two weeks.

14 Likes