InTheWoods Journal

Or just turn the tent into a flower tent and just run plants in a corner or closet with lights 24 hr lol I’m tempted to run a grow like that in my spare room of autos over the winter

1 Like

A common problem we all face.

Nah! You’re good! :joy:

1 Like

I would but I can’t fit the Landraces in there too since it’s a 3x3. The latter option is looking like the plan.
I have space for another 2x4.I’d throw a small T5 light in it then call it a day.
Just when I thought I didn’t need to buy any more equipment lol.

Hi, my name is InTheWoods and I love planting more seeds than I should. :joy:

2 Likes

images (1)

4 Likes

Story of my life brother! And I’ve gotten more conservative especially with packs over 100$ . At one point I was popping 150-250 every couple of months and flowering out 20-25 max

3 Likes

2 Likes

Love that shit! And miss it, just harder to do here but I’m figuring it out finally! I think by next sensi run I’ll be able to start going hard again!

2 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420 That last part haha.

How do you get those numbers down to that low without looking into them in flower?

Lately when I start thinking about exploring to find keepers, I want to flower all the ladies then try them but realistically I wouldn’t be able to keep all those cuts.

I’m working to find a solid 10 keepers to later to put the tent to cross with the Haze/sk1 when I do a preservation run in the future.

I have 3 as of now, the rest I’d like to find one in the seeds I have going now then start the preservation run after. I would collect as much pollen as possible to later put on the keepers on this long list to hunt:

Second round
Acapulco Mist, Willies mist, Maui Mango Haze F1, MMH SDC99(Strawberry DieselxC99) x Maui Mango Haze, Metal Haze f2 x Dragon’s energy, Pablo’s two times.

Third round
Blue Kush, Blue moon Rocks, Alien Og F2, Blue Tara. Triple Sun A, SSDD F2 , SSDD BBS F1

2 Likes

Being ridiculously picky and only taking ideal candidates with exact qualities you want. I guarantee I threw out gems and I was never looking for males per day so those went instantly . The loser you get to maturity the more stuff they show you and after a while you just look at seedlings and can kind of “read them” I’m off my game a bit lately cuz my whole game changed almost overnight but each day I get closer to where I wanna be again. If it wasn’t for My dame health scare I’d be there 100%

1 Like

I have to get better at looking but I would hate to cull the winner just off seedling start as I could be the problem. Thinking about it, I may or probably will have to give away my first 10 keepers in order to save space after making the cross and then I could start of the second hunt.

Glad to hear you’re closer to being over the hill and back to full throttle. :metal:

1 Like

Good afternoon OG :coffee:

Both Island Sweet Skunk Fems seedlings didn’t survive. Damp off most likely.
Other seedlings are crusing along.

1 Like

Lazy Lightning C - Lemony scents, Weak branches in late flowering.

I did hit this whole plant with Bog BK pollen but I think the only seed came from the C.D F3 pollen.

Lazy Lightning A
Similar to L.L. C. only seeds look to have come from the C.D F3 pollen. I will take photos of them in the next update.

Purple Crunch 2

Gorilla Cookie Punch
This lady is incredible. Sweet Lavender scent from the sugar leaves.
Very dense buds, Nice fat calyx, Looking like a nice yielder too. It looks a true 9 weeker but I’m letting her go the full 11 with the others. I look forward to running more of her.

Even the lowers are nice sized nugs.

Royal Procession

Affie A

Affie D

Affie D x ( probably Chocolate diesel f3)

The Sweets

14 Likes

Things are getting chunky @InTheWoods ! Won’t be long now!
:v::canada:

2 Likes

Lazy Lightning A seeds on the lowers and most likely from the Chocolate Diesel f3.

R.P x C.D F3
Some rippen, some still green.

11 Likes

Good morning OG :coffee:

Time to activate plan b with the Odisha furthest along.

1 Like

Good morning brother! Really are doing great things over here! Looks stellar for sure

2 Likes

Morning fellas! Do I see some beans brewing there?? :eyes: Super exciting!

2 Likes

Sounds killer too ! Diesel Lightning :zap: and diesel Royale !

2 Likes

Thanks brothas!
Alsos as noticed GCP x C.D and Affie D x C.D. Only two or three seeds I see on them but more on the LL.

And now… Odisha x Chocolate Diesel F3. @Budderton @AzSeaindooin420 :sunglasses:

Odisha has a cedar but just noticed incense on stem rub when handling them.
Targeted half of the plant and all lowers to have a chance to try the tops.

11 Likes

Got my appendages crossed all around :crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like