InTheWoods Journal

A guy in the twenty20 discord loves his, he just bought a second one. I’m like bruh :sweat_smile::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks brotha, If I get plants from them, Would you like a cut or two? male or female or both?

1 Like

:astonished: Ill keep shoveling shit lol

1 Like

Man…. Two ! Must be moving weight or just have a killer job and no wife/kids :laughing: I need to move weight again, probs only way it’ll ever happen

2 Likes

Unfortunately I live around the iron curtain. I’m not able to receive clones here in Sweden. San tried to send a couple of clones to me from Germany with no success.

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

Dang, Do seeds make it?
If so, If i’m able to do a seed increase of them. I’d send you some if the cuts dont make it.

3 Likes

Seeds always make it! It’s pollen and cuts that doesn’t :pensive: If you get some Sk1Hz seeds I would be very happy to receive some, maybe we can trade with each other? Got some Triangle Kush S1 x Guerilla fume and Ghost OG S1 x Guerilla fume going atm :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Grab em, guerilla fume is money ! And ghost/triangle! Well we know

2 Likes

Awesome! At least something makes it. :grin:

Dang that a hell of a combo. I’d gladly trade you. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

I haven’t really looked in this one. I trust ya brotha!

3 Likes

Or have a smoke habit as bad as mine lol

1 Like

1/4 a day minimum here…. Smh

1 Like

Then let’s do it :metal:t2: Fire for fire :fire:

1 Like

I think Day 23

ODIN @stanknugzz77

SB x (PR x BV) @Ottafish

(SB x LA) x GTH - Ottafish

Cold temp stunted the seedings but have them growing again. (BD6, Coral Kush, and SSH)
Heating pad under tray to help.

11 Likes

Gorilla Cookie Punch x Chocolate Diesel
@AzSeaindooin420

Only visible ones on one branch. There might be more inside the other buds. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

The Sweets
Bubblegum flavor more than Fruity pebbles in quick dry taste test. Maybe with cure it will shift.

The Sweets x Chocolate Diesel
May be more but only found on one branch.

10 for 10 on the O.Haze/Sk1 seeds germ. :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Forgot to go get the eggs yesterday. Here’s a two day haul.

The ladies are still pumping them out. :grin:

14 Likes

Omelette for 20? :rofl::rofl:

Morning broski! :coffee:

2 Likes

Haha Morning brotha :coffee:

Now I want a western omelet. :yum:

2 Likes

Now that’s a setup I am interested to learn more about…
I am rising some chickens ( free range) too, but they are more of a fighting breed than egg laying lol

3 Likes

I started out with 10 ladies and now have 21. I have a large run to hang out in but let them roam for the most part. Deep wood chip bedding in the run.

The run provide compost for the garden after one season. Last week I seen a bald eagle for the first time. I was wondering why the ladies werent roaming all day. As soon as I went out there later on in the day He took off and his wing span had to be 6ft minimum. We got everything here as for predator pressure.

It’s incredible the amount worms I have in there, just pole the soil and they come wiggling out of everywhere haha.

After this season the garden is nearly pure worm castings under the wood chip covering. I notice I sink with every step in the garden. Stoked on next season already.

5 Likes