InTheWoods Journal

Maybe he got too stoned and floated away :laughing::laughing:

1 Like

You have some great looking plants @InTheWoods! Really like the Purple Crunch.

1 Like

Thanks brotha. Some are getting a little neglected but I will whip them all into shape this week. :vulcan_salute:

I like how it turned out, should make some good smoke :sunglasses:

1 Like

how are the odishas???

1 Like

ODIN @stanknugzz77

A

B

C

D

E

F

Sugar Belts x (PR x BV) @Ottafish
A

B

C

D

E

F

(SB x LA) x Ghost Train Haze

A

B

C

E

D

F

Coral Kush

BD6

SSH

Skunkman’s Haze/Sk1

10 Likes

Odisha updates on the fly!
Roger that!

@Budderton :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Still angry with me, they dryback so quick due to the air movement in the tent.

D
Icarus flew too close to the sun…

B

I will rearrange them to the other side of the tent where I have better coverage to get these branches more light.

15 Likes

Just realized that my timer shit the bed in my veg tent.
Two days on is my guess. I got what I paid for (3$).

3 Likes

I hate when that happens, a couple times I’ve gotten real busy and wasn’t around to see the light switch on or off, then a couple days later I was like wait a minute I still see light in the middle of their night from where the zippers meet lol gotta love those cheap timers

2 Likes

It’s something to look out for but usually tend to always happen when you get busy. lol
I’m glad it wasn’t the flowering tent. :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Man, you’ve got way more patience than me @InTheWoods ! I’m starting to wonder if those Odisha are worth the trouble. Like George Michaels, you gotta have faith (I guess). :thinking:

2 Likes

What’s the humidity level in your tent with this one? It might want higher humidity being a Sativa?

1 Like

If you only knew how impatient I am haha.

Dang what is your cut off point? D looks like it will see the new year before finishing. B looks like it could surprise me and finish early Dec. I’ll see it thru since this far with them. :grin:

If the Chocolate diesel pollen took it should take many weeks off them on the cross. :crossed_fingers:

It could be a possibility. Its my first crack at them. Its around 58% for the most part but will get up to 62% after watering. . Those levels will jump next week when I introduce your plants in there.

3 Likes

16-20 wks inside. I think the value of the Odisha will be in out crosses, like the one you did. That ChocDiesel cross should be some unique Herb!

4 Likes

That makes more sense as it probably will be very little thc and more of the other cannabinoids. I may have pick up a test to see what they produce. Have you tried that before?

2 Likes

Nope. I’ve never really been after a certain chemotype.

1 Like

(HAZE/SK1) X SK1 X (HAZE/SK1) - Cultivators Choice.

10 for 10

17 Likes

I’m so stoked that you got these going! Going to be so interesting to see what you get out of it!

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

Day 74

I will probably start to take them down tomorrow and finish on tuesday.
A quick clean of the tent before the next run.

Affie A @Budderton
Looking forward to trying both :sunglasses:

Affie D

Lazy Lightning A
I’m really pleased on how they turned out, The tester buds from both were great.

Lazy Lightning C

Royal Procession - @darkillusion
They continue to please the eyes. :sunglasses:

19 Likes

How I felt when I saw tails from the whole pack. :joy:

2 Likes

Niiiiicely done brotha! Sooo close