InTheWoods Journal

Thanks brotha :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:

The urge to chop all at week 10 was very strong haha. I knew it was worth the extra couple days on the rest.
I need to tie those Odisha’s down after chop. They keep growing into the lights. I see a couple orange/burnt hairs so Ill guess the C.D pollen took very sparingly. I’d be happy with a couple seeds just to see what they’d make.

2 Likes

Great news, nice

1 Like

That royal procession is turning some really interesting shades and the trichs are playing with the light nicely too.

2 Likes

I’m super happy with how she turned out. Looking forward to running her clones in the future. If you have these. I’d bump them up on your list :grin:
I probably should have staked out her branches to get more light to the lowers but half the plant was for seeds.

Hopefully at least this project pans out a decent number of seeds so I can give back to the community.

2 Likes

Likewise! Does anyone know more about the selections Sam made when working this variety out? I remember there being a thread on Icmag in the Chimera section that detailed some of the lineage for the Cultivator’s Choice genetics being offered through Breeders Retail and after seeing the mentions of this variety I went back to peruse that thread only to find the entire Chimera section closed or hidden from forum view. It would be awesome to know more about the selections Sam made and his reasonings, hypothesis, and such. I’m thinking I should just go log into Icmag and ask him there and hope for a reply. I think there’s some great potential in that variety considering his comments about how haze shines in outcrosses while considering he was quite aware of the pure haze effects and would not likely want to water them down because it’s seemingly his favorite type. Speculating that these were made when he had plentiful resources with respect to population sizes and seed stocks, selections. I’m excited to see how these perform for @InTheWoods and appreciate being able to follow along and see here in this thread. Much love

3 Likes

I have very little knowledge of the selections made. it would be cool if someone on here could chime in with a little more background as I’m not on icmag.

I’m not sure on the rules of posting a different forum link.
Here is a post from an ohazexskunk thread I have bookmarked to look back to compare as they get older.

In their Dave posted about his experience with his crosses. Seems like you remember right about haze dominance in outcrosses.

Appreciate the kind words and glad to have you in here. Likewise!

1 Like

Oh, that sounds like some awesome dominant traits to play with :metal:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

Goood morning OG :coffee:

:axe: Time to chop.

3 Likes

Good morning brother! Niiice! Get some!

1 Like

Quick trip to Tractor supply. Love the purple and the rat rod look.

Purple Crunch 2

Lazy Lightning C
Starting on this lady now.

15 Likes

That’s definitely sexy! Love those old school unique gems! And TIIIIMMMMBBEEEERRR :evergreen_tree: :axe:

1 Like

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses:

Its so dank stinky haha

So cool, I wish they made cars like that. Zero character in modern cars for the past 30 years. It got worst since the 2000s. Bubble everything in the name of MPG. Smh.

2 Likes

It’s true, my wife and I have been looking to lease something new, everything I want is 80-110000$ cuz they are unique and top of the line. I mentioned to her well if u want one of these new “suvs” just close your eyes point and pick, they are all the same just with different colours, features and rims smh that’s why I can’t bring myself to sell my baby, buuut I’m getting close as I could really use something I can actually DRIVE and doesn’t need 4-5000$ of work smh

3 Likes

Sadly most are that price for new.

My stepmother likes her ford maverick, 20k +tax but brand new. Its not a SUV but has a small bed and second row for the kids.

Over the years I was working towards built proofing enough to be confident for bigger trips.

I’m trying to get my car back on the road, literally have worked on every inch that’s mechanical. I know the car in and out now. But of course, it’s an electrical/computer issue (key desync with ecu) and I tried to use the professional software to re sync but no luck.

Hopefully I won’t get bent over the counter for the work.

2 Likes

Not even close to finishing the LL C. Its going to be a long day/night. :axe:

3 Likes

Haha I know the feels bro! All too well

1 Like

Odisha B

Chocolate diesel pollen took :sunglasses:

16 Likes

That could be some really good stuff. Chocolate Diesel… i’ve been saving my last bud cuz its sold out everywhere!

2 Likes

Affie A - @Budderton
Kinda off putting scent, like a cat litter box scent.

Affie D will be the last one to trim up.
This one has a super hashy scent, so potent it’s like a deep PeanutButter.

Lazy Lightning (A)
Heavy Lemon/earthy scents.

Royal Procession - @darkillusion
Starting on this lady now. :coffee:

I still need to up pot the clones/fems later on today.

Haze/Sk1 trucking along, interesting twist on some. Not sure what it means.

Tomorrow is Day 1 of flower. The show must go on. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

ODIN - @stanknugzz77
Sugar Belts x (Pablos Revenge x Black Velvet) - @Ottafish
(Sour bubble x Lemon Alien) x Ghost Train Haze

16 Likes

There is a chance for a couple gems in there. It would be cool to find one that is a C.D heavy leaning 14 week finisher.

I haven’t tried chocolate diesel before and look forward to it.
I’m drooling just to try it out later next year.

2 Likes