InTheWoods Journal

Awesome! Going great over all around here for sure . Keep up the awesome work my brotha :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

A good chocolate diesel is all the best qualities of a thai with vibrance and sensory increase, combined with the headiness of a chem with diesel fuel poured on chocolate as the dominant smell… and oh no come down.

2 Likes

Really nice looking buds @InTheWoods!

2 Likes

Thanks brotha! Hope youre having an awesome day! Its gorgeous out today but im stuck trimming. Doh! :joy:

2 Likes

Thats one hell of a run down on CD. I hope they restock soon for you get some more of that blissful chocolately goodness. :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Thanks brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope the weather is cooperating for your outdoor ladies!

2 Likes

Supposed to be sunny till Friday, fingers crossed!

2 Likes

It’s like summer out there! 78 here, sunny and gorgeous! Procrastinating atm but I’ve got lots to get to as well.

3 Likes

Yeeeeee! I wish you well with your run! You might want to grab those cuts in a week or two haha. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

Looking good mate! Every time I visit your thread, I always get serious plant envy :star_struck: Always leave felling like I need to pop more seeds …then again, who doesn’t need to pop more seeds :laughing:

3 Likes

Awesome! :sunglasses:

Same here brotha, I may have to stop trimming after this RP and go enjoy the rest of the day.
I hope you get out there for a nice walk with charlie!

Fingers crossed those lowers grow up fast haha.
Once sex is shown, they will be up potted to 2 gallons poly bags for the rest of flower.

Hope youre having a great day brotha! :vulcan_salute:

The force is so strong now that I have some room in the 3x3 :joy:

I unfortunately bumped the run I was planning on. I’m looking forward to having multiple SSDD’s in the next run from @syzygy, plus @Uprangewilly Goji Og and @pharmerfil Punchline Bx1.

I have yet to try SSDD,Goji OG and Punchline yet but super stoked on them. Nov 14th is my target date for germing them

Thanks for the kind words brotha!

7 Likes

Time to take a break and go stretch the old legs. :sunglasses: :skateboard:

2 Likes

Hoping you find something worth the space and time! Everything is looking nice by the way and am especially interested in your take on the Lazy Lightning once ready!

2 Likes

Looks like you’ll have some nice Herb to sample @InTheWoods . Happy trimmings!!
:v::canada:

2 Likes

That’s awesome. I really want to see how that Punchline Bx1 turns out. @pharmerfil sent me a pack along with a couple other strains. Can’t wait to run them.

2 Likes

Thanks brotha, I look forward to the SSDD run. I have faith that l’ll find some gems in there. :vulcan_salute:

Early impressions were very promising, lemony earth taste without cure but noticeably there.
Stoney head high out the gate that relaxed into the body. Looking forward to getting a cure on them.
I will try to go more indepth when they are cured for a good two weeks.

:joy:

I haven’t run any ethos so it’ll be a treat. As well as the Goji Og you sent. I’ve heard about Goji a bunch on here but I haven’t experienced it yet. Should be a nice addition to the smoke library. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

What up my man

2 Likes

7 Likes

Just chopped this Sherbert queen on it a week ago it had undergone a significant amount of budrot sadly

1 Like

It’s been a tough summer. A lot of rain and humidity. I’ve gotten rid of a lot more buds than I’d like. Hope you have enough good buds!

1 Like