InTheWoods Journal

I have a few and I’m glad this one plant has rot and none of the others. I separated them before the rot started so I don’t think the spores traveled. Spock told me I can make the bud that is affected into wax with a rosin press. That I will do.

3 Likes

I’m not 100% but it seems like a way to savage something from the affected buds.
Great job on that lady, Big ol buds!

Good Morning OG :coffee:

Royal Procession x Chocolate Diesel :boom:

Little finger hash to enjoy before work. :yum:

16 Likes

Nice! Those seeds are looking dark and healthy! I’m looking forward to you growing them out! :grinning:

2 Likes

Pretty soon you’ll be slinging seeds like nobody’s business! :laughing:

2 Likes

Good morning brotha! Very nice!! Beans and buds galore!

2 Likes

@100budingus im good, you. Welcome my friend :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Glad to hear you are well, I am doing good. Just did a bit of trimming back on my fan leaves on my one og chronic plant, nugs are looking nice and dense.

2 Likes

You know they’ll be popped in no time. Haven’t even had a look under the hood and I already want to F2 them to increase seeds. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Its only just begun, I have like a bunch of ideas :joy:

Thanks brotha, It was nice start to the day. Trying some Lazy Lighning ( c ) now after work.

Tasty lemon earth flavor. Effects felt it in the eyes initially and then washes over the body.

4 Likes

Post some pics in here if you want brotha. :sunglasses:

Hell yeah I was about too and my phone died here we gog)

7 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

Hell yea brotha! Looking great! @100budingus :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Nice! @100budingus love it!

Heyyyy man. I didn’t realize you had your own thread going here. I just got done power scrolling. Good shit in here.

I’m just finishing up the GOJI OG right now. Has about 10 more days on her til chop. She smells super strongly like a generic candy. Super sweet.

4 Likes

Good morning OG :coffee:

Welcome to the woods brotha :sunglasses:

Damn, that sounds incredible. I have to pop over and check her out before she gets the chop. Is your Goji Og from Uprangewilly?

3 Likes

Good morning bud! have a great day! :coffee: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

One little problem that confronts you
Got a monkey on your back
Just one more fix, Lord, might do the trick
One hell of a price for you to get your kicks

1 Like

Good Morning brotha :coffee:
Likewise! :sunglasses:

2 Likes