InTheWoods Journal

Good morning!

1 Like

@HomegrownVABudz @JustANobody :coffee:

Hugging my coffee this morning :grin:

1 Like

I’ve already downed one cup, I’ll probably have another after I get back from dealing with grandparents

1 Like

I’m about to grind some beans and fire up a bowl

1 Like

Week 12
Odisha B - @Budderton
The happier lady of the pair.

Odisha D - I can’t keep her happy. Still angry with me.

I think I may be making her herm. I’m not 100%. I did introduce the CD pollen on both.

9 Likes

Have one to go and have one when you get back too. :grin:
Hope your grandparents are doing well!

You’re suppose to plant the beans not smoke em :joy:

Oh shit, my bad.

1 Like

Cooling looking plants. Once I flip my flower tent in planting 2 1968 vibes Jamacian Lambsbread and gonna let them do their thing in a corner forever. Should be a long ride. How long ago did you plant these?

1 Like

Aggravating as ever lol.

1 Like

Nice ill be following along.

. Sometime in July haha. Grew them out for 37 days. Then flipped to 11/13 lighting.

Jeeeeesh. Harvesting next year?

1 Like

haha just about, sometime in Dec is that harvest window

That’s gonna be great.

Good morning brotha and all my friends. That Odisha looks crazy! Sativas intrigue me a lot but I’m so wary of that crazy anxiety inducing high I despise it’s scared me away the last 8 years or so, doesn’t loook too Hermy yet imho

2 Likes

(SB x LA) x GTH - A was a male culled.

Sugar belts x (PRxBV) 4 Females - @Ottafish
66.6% Female

(SB x LA) x GTH 2-1/2 Females

D may be a male. Possibly 50% ratio
if its just an odd looking young flower.

Odin - 3 Females - @stanknugzz77
50/50 ratio

All females will be up potted to 3 gallons in a day or two.

13 Likes

Good morning brotha,

I enjoy that mind bending buzz. Maybe because I drink so much coffee.
Hopefully you’ll find one that doesn’t induce that anxiety for you.

I was looking at DF13haze from Mahakala - (3 way hybrid of Sour Diesel, DJ Short F13 and Thai Haze.)
It seems like something thats not super sativa but sativa enough for that heady high.

I posted up in the Landrace of India and got some confirmation from Upstate that Odisha D is herming.
I will cut it down today and just add it to the bubble hash material… Hopefully Odisha B stays happy enough not to herm as I put CD pollen on her.

It’s a bummer but a learning experience either way. :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

Yep, it’s how we learn right? At least she’s gone before any damage can be caused, good eye brother. I hope I find one too. Once I dig into the Chemmy Jones I’m hoping I find my sat leaner that was glorious! And I FINALLY got a pack of Santa Maria after sooo many years too! So that will be happening as well at some point. Hopefully there’s a gem in there! She’s a jewel no question

4 Likes

Better to be safe than sorry. Steep learning curves with these landraces, they make my Greenthumb a Palethumb.

I’m stoked on what you got coming down the pike. :metal:
Hard to keep up. BOO, Jenny, Chemmy Jones, My heads spinning haha .

Nice! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
I’m not familiar with that one.
What is it? Sounds sativa for sure.

2 Likes

It’s a REAL old Brazilian sativa aka “planck” pretty sure it’s Mexican x silver pearl and the f8-10 is what you want as it was perfectly stabilized by then and one of those crazy medicinal cultivars that just numbs you, and puts you in an amazing mood, smily, giggly, talkative and creative and for like 2.5-3 hrs EASY! an epic strain that’s been extremely hard to source, until SOON :wink:

7 Likes

ODIN went into 3 gallons. Sugar belts x (PRxBV) and (SB x LA) x GTH are up next.

7 Likes