InTheWoods Journal

Quick update before work. :sunglasses:
Day 15 of Flower under 11/13.

After work I’ll take cuts from all the Sugarbelts, Yesterday I ran out of time and only cuts took from ODIN.

Fed nutes yesterday probably two days too soon as they look hungry. Ended up overwatering them. DOH! They should bounce back in a couple days. Also I will say the reused soil could be playing a part in their discomfort. Rethinking this choice going forward.

7.5ml Tiger bloom, 15ml Fox Farm Liquid plant food in 1 gallon mixes.

Funny how I get the veg tent happy and make the flowering ladies angry. Always a trade off somewhere.

SB x LA x (GTH) - @Ottafish

Sugar Belts x (PR x BV)
A

C

D

E

ODIN @stanknugzz77
A

E

F

13 Likes

Good morning brotha, :coffee: :sunglasses:
Any more balls pop up on your ladies or was it a one off?

1 Like

Good morning and Likewise brotha! :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Off to work in the next 15min, then a nice rainy 3 day weekend haha.
Perfect full of up potting.

1 Like

Haven’t seen any. My temps are normal again, so maybe that was the issue. We’ll be keeping my eyes open

1 Like

Good morning y’all. Took my boys to school, now off to work. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

3 Likes

Morning guys! ( lol at patches o houlihan) @VAkish that cracked me up

3 Likes

Custom shipping container from @InTheWoods :joy:

5 Likes

My go too for cross border big shipments! I buy all the dvds, blue rays from my buddies pawn shop constantly (big stacks) and use them for just that. But I take the movies out if it’s much so I have a stack of like 250-300 just discs here (if anyone ever is looking for something just ask I’ve probably got it)

3 Likes

Nice new profile pic! @TopShelfTrees1

1 Like

Thank you @HomegrownVABudz it’s to symbolize the whole new me that has just risen. If I’m even still around here in the morning that is…. I appreciate your guy’s friendship I really do. A couple of REAL ones

3 Likes

Hope everything is good man. We’re here if you need any of us.

I really appreciate that, SO MUCH! Just dealing with a :clown_face: or two who clearly forgot their meds, let it affect me much more than I should have but my character is stellar to everyone who knows me and when questioned I tend to throw down instantly. Can’t do that here and they know it and take advantage

1 Like

I know nothing about nothing lol. Pizza will be ready in 25 minutes if y’all want a slice :pizza:

Definitely saw who’s got my back today.

2 Likes

Always room for pizzas :pizza:

1 Like

You make your own?

1 Like

Nah, it’s not da homegrown, it’s Digiorno.

1 Like

Haha nice! I love homemade pizza but I’m lazy af, so dellisio, digorno etc. usually end up on my plate too. However I do usually order a pizza and wings once a month or so, sometimes more. Especially since dellisio was pulled from Canadian shelves this month. Their stuffed crust soft bake one was like pizza crack! Scoured the stores a few weeks back (3 of them) to find out it’s no longer available here! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

I’ll make one occasionally, but we always keep a frozen one for when I’m lazy lol. We dont order pizza much, our options kinda suck lol

1 Like

I’m blessed that way, there’s sooo many around here. Wish I had one on stash right now tbh, cuz I’m lazy af today

2 Likes