InTheWoods Journal

2x4 would be very tough to run the Odisha. The Affie #9 would be the best bet.

2 Likes

Tough is fun :grin:

1 Like

Oh yea, in the end it make it much more rewarding.
If you do run odisha, I will be watching :grin:

1 Like

Good morning OG :sunglasses: :coffee:

1 Like

Good morning bro :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

What a great day.
Beat the rain at work and win the Blue Kush Pollen from @DougDawson.
I’ll put it to work in no time. Thanks again Doug!

1 Like

Germ update, no pic of them.
So far after 48hrs
2 out 4 Affie #9 opened up.
0 out of 2 Odisha
3 out of 6 GCP opened.

Will put in soil when tails are at 1/4 inch.

Just checked on the ladies after work and noticed something weird going on with one branch on the Gelazzi. Not sure what’s going on. Leaves are curling up and edges tacoing.
PH problem? Not sure. .I haven’t changed nute strength or day between watering.

2 out 3 Royal Processions above soil.
IMG_3278
3 out 3 Lazy Lightning above soil.

All 3 Fem seeds above soil.

5 Likes

Ready to make some bubble hash :sunglasses:
2 full sets.:mechanical_arm:

2 Likes

That looks like bud rot to me brotha, check the nuggage, inside if affected snip off and lower rh, add some airflow. I’m 99% sure it is though as I’m all too familiar.

1 Like

Nice I’ve got the bubble bag dude ones too along with the washer. Gonna be hash in it up soon! Woohoo

1 Like

100% is bro, I zoomed in and you can see the fuzz, snip that bitch off way below the affected area and do what i suggested you’ll be good, I’ve had it happen many times, won’t spread if you take steps now. You got this

1 Like

fuck me yep

1 Like

I’m glad you posted it…. See teamwork makes the dream work. And we caught it very early before it messes shit up. Don’t worry it’s not as serious as you think, I’ve lost many a cola , even partial plants over the years.

1 Like

@TopShelfTrees1 Thanks man, Really appreciate it. Im going to take some more leaves for more air flow.

2 Likes

2 Likes

My pleasure brotha :facepunch:t2: for real, I’m just glad I saw it and you put it up as it can get bad if not addressed. I’m glad I looked when I did, stupid botyritis :persevere: hate that shit but I’ve seen sooo much worse. I’ve seen entire rooms affected when guys didn’t know. It happens to the best, trust me

2 Likes

I don’t want to get this far and have this take out my whole tent.
I’m keeping the fan on max from now on. no more messing around.

2 Likes

Well still a good day. Time to make some bacon and pancakes for dinner :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Mmmmm nice! I’m making lasagna myself. Enjoy bro

2 Likes

Dang that sounds good. My dad is the one that can make a mean lasagna. Likewise!

2 Likes