InTheWoods Journal

Yea I used to once and while back then, now I avoid like the plague. Dry, overpriced, with zero love in those buds.

Hell yea! Nothing like some fire wax and delivered is the cherry on top.

1 Like

I got lucky, someone I knew was going to the place I’d like to be. So I got them to make a stop for me :rofl:

1 Like

BD6 @Tracker

Tried to top it and missed the mark. Topped it after taking the photos.

Coral Kush @Andrane
A

B

Super Silver Haze @Guitarzan
A

B

((Haze/Sk1) x Sk1) x Haze/Sk1

I may flip early since I’m not topping, and I don’t want them to hit the lights in flowering.

1 Tallest plant - Looking like a nice male.

3 Shortest plant in the bunch.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

17 Likes

Day 24 Flower.
Sugar Belts x (Pablos Revenge x Black Velvet)
@Ottafish

(Sour Bubble x Lemon Alien) x Ghost Train Haze

ODIN @stanknugzz77

Flipped clones on 10/23. Cuts need to be taken from all the Fems in the 3x3 before they go into flower on Halloween.

Royal Procession @darkillusion

Gorilla Cookie Punch

Lazy Lightning

21 Likes

5x5 watered and 3x3 fed (7ml Big bloom, 20ml LPF in 1 gallon mix).

The SSH, BD6, and Coral Kush fan leaves doubled in size in two days. I may have to defoliate but I’m trying to earn my LIFTA badge. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

With these clones in flower now, I can understand the appeal of running clones only. Quick turnaround time.

The plan with SSH and BD6 is to let a Haze/Sk1 male pollinate them.

Since Mr. Nice’s SSH parents’ percentages are 50% O.Haze x 25% Sk1 x 25% NL#5.
BD is SSH x Blueberry. I want to explore them with parental stock reintroduced into them. Although I don’t have the NL#5 I think it should retain some of that.

Pollen will be flying in no time, Who knows what it will dance onto. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Good morning brotha man! And all my friends. Apologies, missed a few days . Been working so hard trying to get back to 100% grow wise I’ve been slacking on all my friends. But you know I’ll always be here👊🏻 always look forward to your posts/pics!

5 Likes

Good morning :coffee: @TopShelfTrees1
Haha no worries brotha, You have to do what you got to do. It looks like you got everything almost at tip top magoo. That aero bubbler is sweet too.

Did you pop the Coral Kush yet? They are wild. The topped branches are almost as thick as the main stalk.

14 Likes

Yes I’ve got one at about 4 true leaf sets, big broad PK leaves, with that pink Kush strength , stability. Pink Kush has been a staple just as long as bubba for me, my very first successful HUGE outdoor crop (68 plants) was pink Kush we brought out clones at about 2” tall nice and bushy. That bud passed as indoor all day, I was smoking it for 1.5 years and it was killer until the end, even over 20 years ago. As you know I’m a huge Kush head, so I was excited for this from first sight of @Andrane grow pics/log. Still working on getting that cut in fact.

4 Likes

Im not familiar with Pink Kush, I’m seeing it now for sure after getting them happy. Very broad leaves and thick sturdy branches. The colas on the CK card looks like you can knock someone out with it. :joy:
Monster yielder from the looks of it too.

Damn thats an epic outdoor grow!
Man you got me stoked to try it! :metal:

Which one the bubba or the Pink kush?

1 Like

Pink Kush I actually JUST got pre-98 cut (rooting now) and have the (Matt Berger cut ) too “original” I’m going to do a side by side when ready and see which is actually the bubba I’ve been obsessed with for 25+ years. Pink albeit a Canadian cut (as so many epic , elusive strains are) is super hard to get for some reason . I can almost guarantee I put that bitch on the map here in Niagara. I got cuts from a great friend who literally drove them from out west, turned those into my initial od attempt but failed as I didn’t take her long enough (didn’t use scopes then :man_facepalming:t2:) she was actually nothing like her 20-30 days later. By the second attempt she was stellar and I/we flooded the streets ! Everyone was smoking it! Guys were getting 280 a zip ! I put out so much so quick . I was like these 5 pounds I’m keeping! It’s all I heard about that fall, winter, spring. And almost no one knew it was me that grew it, that went on for a few years. But sadly came to an abrupt end when the property we used was sold and slotted to become a subdivision, school, strip malls etc. Then the cut was lost…… have not had her back since. Been swapping, buying, seeking her out every chance I get SINCE! There’s now 2/3 cuts left I need to feel complete. She’s # 1 but just as important to me is Louis XIII and Pure Kush. I get those I’m done, I’m good. And I can just focus on growing completely again .

4 Likes

I agree that plant on the card is freaking epic!

1 Like

Hell yea! Their some many specific cuts, I cant keep up. Makes my head spin.

Gotta love when you first start growing and take the plants early to be like really? is that all she got? Then on the second round it knocks your socks off since you gave it the full beans.

Very unfortunate but must be killer. 280 a zip? Damn talk about cream of crop.

I may have had Louis XIII once but the Pure kush I can say I havent. I will say every time I knock 90% off my list, I somehow always add more to get. I want a couple more packs then I’m set for a while. Unless something really catches my eye haha.

1 Like

I’m trying real hard to just chill . REAL HARD. Just work on everything I’ve got etc. but the few items I seek will always be sought until obtained. There’s a few others I’d never turn down but tbh I just wanna go through all of these gems! I’m so excited for the next couple of years I can’t even explain it! Truly

2 Likes

IMG_7193

11 Likes

ODIN
A - Lemon upfront, Sweet - Most Sweet
E - Earthy, Slight grape/floral - Least sweet
F - Sweet upfront Earthy on the back end.

SB x PR/BV
A - Sweet lemons, Kinda like lemonade.
C - Robust Now N Laters candy scent - Most sweet
D - Earthy, Little sweetness on this one - Least sweet
E - Stumps my nose, Sweetness there though.

SB/LA x GTH
Very lemony.

Sweet lemons, is the theme. I love lemon terps, so big smiles all around. It is still earlier into flower and can morph as the flowers mature.

11 Likes

Good morning brotha ! I enjoy lemony goodness as well. :drooling_face: nice!

3 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 Good morning :coffee: I’m stoked! Lemony earth flavor is always welcomed in my tent.

What you smoking on this morning?

I’m smoking some royal procession.

@darkillusion After more time curing. Here is a smoke report
Beautiful buds, Easy to trim. Not super dense, Not airy. Great smoke! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

• Royal Procession
    Scent: Lime/Earth
    Flavor: Slight lime, Earthy flavor takes over.
    Effect: Very cerebral in the beginning. Immediately felt in the eyes. After about 30 mins, the body high creeps in to relax you.

I think I took it to 77 days. I’d like to push her clones to 84 to get that little extra amber in her. Also I wont quick dry her this time either. Bud density may have suffered from energy used for seeds or the insufficient lighting for the tent size.

16 Likes

Looks great! Especially for non sensi buds! Nice! I’m smoking on some pink voltron from a buddy to get my pink fix! Stuff is great

4 Likes

Great documentation and report bud. :+1:

4 Likes

Gorilla Cookie Punch - Sunken Treasure Freebies

Scent: Grape cookies
Flavor: Sweet creamy grape
Effect: Pretty strong couch lock, but also gave me an anxiety attack so it has the best of both worlds. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Easy to trim, fat calyx dense bud.

17 Likes