InTheWoods Journal

Nice! Is that a pink kush cross?

Thanks, If you got the RP. I wouldn’t sleep on them. :grin:

Hope all is well brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Thats gold :laughing:

3 Likes

Ya it’s pink Kush x Voltron (which I never heard of until he gave me some last year) he cleared out a couple epic strains to do a whole table of her, she’s mostly pink all around but has some unique terp additions, and a little less density to the buds and pink is rock hard nugs up and down so it’s actually nice for some growers , especially those worried about botyritis etc. I actually tried to find beans for a while but was unable and gave up. He gave me one single seed he found in a cola from one. Only seed from 10 plants pristinely grown in an epic craft setup by an epic grower (Mikes brother) it’ll be popped in the near future 100% with my newfound FINALLY pink Kush beans x5 :pray:t3: if I get her back in my lineup I’m NEVER EVER EVER letting her go again, EVER!

5 Likes

Hell ya brotha! Glad to hear you got some seeds to work with :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Then the AMG flowering time became the dominate gene in this cross.

2 Likes

Has enough people grown them out to give you an idea of the percentage of potential leaning AMG or Royal?
Example; 75% of time the cross leans AMG, 25% leans Royal.

I do like how the Royal dominant plant looks too. @NDNCHILD has a beauty.

3 Likes

I only know of 3 maybe 4 people that are growing them or in your case just finishing.

3 Likes

Here she is! It is a beautiful plant! Thanks for the tag @InTheWoods For sure @darkillusion made a winner with this cross! :fist:t3:

12 Likes

And just think…of all those seeds I gave out of Royal Procession. I only have 8 for myself…definitely need to do a F2 of these.

6 Likes

I’ll be running mine shortly. They’ve been looking good AF from what I’ve seen

4 Likes

Thats insane.

4 Likes

Well I did just trade 6 RP beans for 6 beans of Purple Moonshine I needed.

3 Likes

Unfamiliar with Purple Moonshine, Glad the trade worked out. I have some RP still if you needed any back to f2 them.

3 Likes

I should be good with the seeds I have. I can always recreate RP if needed.

3 Likes

If you think you want a bigger run I’ll happily throw a few back your way! @darkillusion I really appreciate the beans! This plant has been on auto pilot the whole way and refuses to have a nutritional issue. It just sits there, looks pretty and produces! :fist:t3:

I see we’re all thinking the same thing! Just Do It! :joy:

2 Likes

Also needed the Purple Moonshine so I can retry my Romulan Ale project. Was hoping for Blue Moonshine but I am happy with what I got.

I will keep both of you in mind if needed. But with my setup I do seed runs 4 plants at a time. So I have enough for two full runs.

2 Likes

Purple Moonshine from where?

Did you find some?

4 Likes

I got mine from an OG member, not sure the breeder but mine are F2.

2 Likes

What happened on the first attempt? Outcrosses not what you wanted?

I like the sound of Romulan Ale.

These were gifted to me here as well. I’m kinda partial to them but if you need them they’re yours cause well… you’re you. :fist:t3:

4 Likes