Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Well since you popped up here I have to say it, welcome to OG bud.

4 Likes

Dang ya beat me to it lol

2 Likes

Hello OG, been lurking a while and enjoying the spirit of the community. It’s comforting being surrounded by other seed collecting addicts now knowing it’s a completely normal (endless?) phase in this hobby. Does anyone else load up their shopping cart at least once a week with some genetics that sound fascinating either due to the aromatic descriptors or the sheer beauty of the plant and then at the checkout process take one deep breath…and close the browser knowing full well that these beans won’t get grown out for many many months from now? Yea me either.

Seriously though, project OG feels like one large decentralized breeding project which fascinates me and feels somewhat similar to the open source software movement. I’ve already been included in a couple seeds giveaways so thank you for the generosity of including newbs like myself and I look forward to growing something special to pay it forward at some point.

13 Likes

Welco.e to OG @deeez99 , hard to beat this community.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum evergarden. I’m sure your experience with Thai plants will be invaluable. I have some Vietnamese Black and some Sunrise Thai. I plan to run one of them next year. I may be contacting you for advise if I run into any issues. I have never grown sativa plants.
I’m an inside grower so controlling the height could be my headache. I’m thinking nutrition shouldn’t be much different than the hybrids I grow.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum deeez99!
No, sorry, I don’t think there are any “seed collecting addicts” on the site. All my friends can all quit anytime if they want to. They just don’t want to. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hi @evergarden, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here!! Enjoy!

3 Likes

Hi @evergarden Welcome to the party :partying_face:

3 Likes

Hi @deeez99 Welcome to the party :partying_face:

4 Likes

Been lurking and reading for long enough. Dropping in to introduce myself.
I am a medical card holder, and have been growing indoors for over a year and a half.
I would call myself a Auto Flowering primary grower, but I did just finish my first Photoperiod.
Looking forward to my grow skills getting better.
:v:t3:

16 Likes

Hi @JimIsAlwaysHigh55, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here!! Have fun!

2 Likes

hello grower welcome too I have recently joined this family but I can tell you that here you will have fun learning a lot ps I am one of the few who loves autoflowering

2 Likes

Welcome to OG !!!
You will love it here. Lots of knowledge

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @JimIsAlwaysHigh55

2 Likes

Hi @JimIsAlwaysHigh55 Welcome to the party :partying_face:

4 Likes

lol, there’s more of us here than you know :wink:

btw Welcome @Shabita93 @JimIsAlwaysHigh55 @deeez99 and @evergarden (and whoever I mightve missed). Jump in, the water’s fine!

4 Likes

Welcome aboard even if you are and auto flowering guy lol :joy::joy::joy::laughing::rofl: joking

I grow them sometimes as well

3 Likes

Hello Stoners and Growers, I was an original OG member (TheMechanic or ManiacMech) and remember the off the hook drama…the “bad day” when seeing that message in place of grow info was disturbing and I went underground for a long while. I’ve since been around or involved in many forums and communities under a handful of names. I deal with a few OG members on Strainly and just wanted another way to contact them.

Keep it green and keep overgrowing the world!

8 Likes

Welcome back @PureStoned !!!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @PureStoned , you may want to check out this thread to see who else is still kicking around from the old site.

3 Likes