Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Hi @buckaroobonsai! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Have fun!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG brother…

That was my first thought too when I joined OG lol.
I can now assure you, this place is true, heavenly buy a bit addictive lol, but you’ll love it…

Enjoyed your Ted talk, feels like I already know you…

4 Likes

Welcome to OG brothers, @Cohiba_Cheefa @GrowBoxBudGuy , you’ll love it here…

4 Likes

Welcome to OG snizzy and also to @GrowBoxBudGuy @Cohiba_Cheefa @101 @buckaroobonsai :+1:

3 Likes

Welcome @buckaroobonsai @101 @DJSF
You will found great knowledge here.
I hope you enjoy!
Welcome aboard

4 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome: @BERZERK @alwaysnoob @DougDawson @Abbbian
I have been growing for almost 25 years now, the second generation of growers. Glad to be back home on OG!
Welcome to @Cohiba_Cheefa @GrowBoxBudGuy @snizzyy @101 @buckaroobonsai so glad you all made it!

5 Likes

Hello. I’m Hempyfan. More of a wall flower these days.

I’m far from young but not that old and always looking forward, learning and trying to get a little wiser.

At least that is the lie I tell myself!

11 Likes

Welcome
@DJSF @Cohiba_Cheefa @GrowBoxBudGuy @101 @buckaroobonsai

You have found the place that everybody is looking for but just can’t find, an actual community that works because no matter your level of expertise, no matter the pictures you might post of problems you are having, folks on here are willing to help and not discourage with useless harsh criticism or even the “I’m better than you” attitude. Those that know are eager to help you through those bumps in the road so we can all rejoice at your successes on future grows.

I’m sure you all will love this place.
:pray: :v: :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Hello I’m not sure if I’m posting in the correct place but just wanted to say what’s up to everyone :wave:
Look forward to learning something new about cannabis every day.
Love to grow and have fun​:+1::v:

13 Likes

Welcome to OG @Hempyfan and @Sincitytoker , glad you decided to join us.

2 Likes

Happy to have you here @Hempyfan and @Sincitytoker :raising_hand_woman: :raising_hand_woman:

1 Like

Welcome to OG @Hempyfan and @Sincitytoker Glad you could join us :+1:

1 Like

@DougDawson ty for the welcome
Very excited to be here and meet some new friends.

2 Likes

@GrowingInThePines ty very much for the welcome
Much appreciated :pray:

2 Likes

@Shadey
Ty for the welcome

1 Like

Hey folks! I’m a big man-child who likes growing pot and petting cats. No-till with KNF inputs, indoors under LEDs. I have no idea what I’m doing but it works. I’m a hobbyist so I’m just always trying to grow interesting plants that smoke well. I was a rabid seed collector for a stretch and now I’m just trying to grow out my beans and probably do some fun breeding and preservations of the landrace shit I squirreled away. Right now I’m growing Sunoma Seeds - Tiger King (Oaxacan Thai x 9lb Hammer) and am only a couple weeks til harvest.

12 Likes

welcome aboard @parttime .
you ll love this place I hope.
Start a diary.
Everybody will help you!

2 Likes

Welcome @Sincitytoker !!

2 Likes

Welcome @Sincitytoker and @parttime. :wave: to OG glad to have you here.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @parttime

2 Likes