Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Wow, it’s like there is a membership drive going on somewhere, pretty cool to see so many new names. Welcome to OG @Reithel , @VOLKSRVA and @RomulanGenetics , glad to have you all on board.

10 Likes

Hi everyone! Cranio here from Australia :australia:, I’m a recovering traumatic brain injury sufferer. I used to grow for many years before my accident. So now that I’m disabled (3 brain surgeries and 75%loss of eyesight my doctor put me on the medical cannabis program over here which has been great but so so expensive so I’ve decided to grow a plant for my medication and have been looking for a forum to call home. I’m excited to learn alot of what I have forgotten. And connect with alot of you good people to learn from and soak as much information I can hopefully retain. So please bare with me if I ask a question twice I do sometimes get a bit muddled.
I really enjoy keeping fish and growing bromeliads. And soon to be hopefully some nice indica or Afghani, my quest is to locate a strong narcotic like high in an Afghani or indica like the white & from. What I’ve read romulan and Ortega. . Thanks for having me guts! Much love, peace :v:

20 Likes

Hi @Cranio, welcome to OG, you’ll love it here, without a doubt, have fun…

3 Likes

Welcome to OG

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Cranio !
Anytime I find a post, link or tutorial that I want to revisit, I use the bookmark function.
It’s so helpful to have easy access, and I don’t have to count on my stoned memory!

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @Cranio

I have a :100: guarantee you are going to like it here or your $ back :wink:

Glad you could join us… :beers:

Great advice right der! :point_up_2:

I was reading so much when I 1st got here :sponge: and didn’t know how to save all of the great “tid bits” of info.
I did finally figure out the bookmarks part and its super helpful…
Great call @HeadyBearAdventures :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks so much mate for the tip! Much appreciated :pray: I’ll be clicking this alot I think and will be great to re visit it to help it soak in more. Good one mate :+1: and thanks for the welcome :pray:

3 Likes

Hey @Cranio , nice to meet you. After a few days of participating you’ll get your private message privileges. Once you can PM, hit me up. I’ve got some Afghans and some hybrid seeds I made that have “The white” in their genome. I want to send some to you, to help get you going. :peace_symbol:

9 Likes

Thanks for the welcome! It looks like a great community here!

3 Likes

Thanks so much mate :+1:

2 Likes

Hi mate :+1: great to meet you too! That’s a very nice gesture mate, truly. Thanks it’s very kind. We’ll talk once I’m able to and hopefully I can offer you something in return :+1: really mate thankyou :pray:

2 Likes

High all. I have been in here a few times sharing info on Volcano Hybrid and the SWICK water system I use. I started growing last year when a Runtz seed was found in a pack, and it came up. Now I am a seed junkie and addicted to growing.

BTW, I made some skinny leaf haze seeds, and would like some test growers to see how they do.

6 Likes

Hi @Flylowgethigh, welcome to OG, you’ll love it here, without a doubt… have fun.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Flylowgethigh

Glad you could join us… :beers:

You are 100% in the right place.
Let me direct you to the post below as it seem fitting.

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @Flylowgethigh

3 Likes

hey all… I’m new here… was told about this site by my neighbor across the street Beardedvet222 I am so glad NY finally legalized cannabis. both for medicinal use… and the lighter one for fiber… I spin fiber … wool…etc I have a great wheel that is almost 200 yo… I’ve had 2 back surgeries… 4 ruptured disks… big-time knee issues… arthritis… and I have MS. my mom and I co own this mini-farm… I have chickens… geese… a milk cow a yearling bull… pigs… etc… and I take care of all of them myself and Beardedvet222 helps me roll the round bales into the barn. I also normally grow a huge garden each year. I even have bees… we produce a lot of our own food… meats… etc… and now that it is legal. I plan on growing my own medicine… I do have a pretty good medicinal herb garden going.I’m also an artist!

31 Likes

Welcome to OG @BeeLady , you will be happy that you got pointed in this direction. Make yourself at home :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome to og! I hope you post some more about spinning, because I think that’s so neat. I’ve never advanced past messing with a drop spindle. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hey @Flylowgethigh ! Welcome man! I just got here not too long ago myself. I recognize your handle from another place :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl: Good to see you brother. Much love

3 Likes

Welcome to the community, everything is beautiful!

2 Likes