Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome to Overgrow @gratefulned! Great people here!

5 Likes

Hi Joe all, a newbie from Norfolk in UK getting the hang of autos in a 3x3 tent with Lumatek attis 300.
On 3rd grow with 1 top shelf nightcrawler og auto and 3 big yield autos just starting…
There’s so much to know and do it’s quite an adventure!
Purely medicinal of course, 47 years a toker and I’m still not cured!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Thanks for the warm welcome and I’ll try and keep organised and up to speed… Even photos

8 Likes

I have been working on my glaucoma since 1974 not cured yet :slight_smile: but it is under

control

Welcome to OG enjoy yourself

Dequilo

5 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @NagRaves! Can’t wait to see how your autos progress. Tons of experience, knowledge, and love here!

4 Likes

That’s what it seems like, from my pokin’ around

5 Likes

Welcome @gratefulned and @Pie and @NagRaves to og!

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Gratefulned, and @NagRaves

Just start a thread and keep posting and joining in the discussions it won’t take long to get your green pips up.

3 Likes

Welcome to O.G. everyone. Great place to be.

4 Likes

Welcome data first! Have you ran any BOG seeds?

I always wanted to drive into Canada, have passport but since then also have felony. They check that do they not? Cheers

1 Like

New here. been growing for 20 years now off and on. Mostly on. I’m no expert. I’m new to Internet forums. Was searching New York City piff. And bandaid haze at overgrow popped up in the google search. Did a little research of overgrow and decided to join. If anyone can point me in the right direction for scoring some bandaid haze please let me know.

Current grow!

14 Likes

It’s Friday! And they look like they are ready to party this weekend! Looking great!

6 Likes

Hi kev, nice looking plants. I have a couple band aid crosses. And its still around on here. The best thing to do is look around make some comments throw out some likes. And build up trust level. People are more willing to make trades if they know your going to stick around. What size room is that? It looks huge. Search for band aid haze here.you will find it. check out doc.d seeds i think he has some.

3 Likes

Wow…looks more on than off!:smiley:

7 Likes

Thanks and I will do my best to share the experience and learn how to add photos of me autos…
Last grow (2nd ever) Hermied late and took its toll on my northern lights express autos…think it was an Afghan mass XXL that went first and spread to the NL. Still a decent smoke too. Got a spoon of seed from them but guess they will Hermie too. Gonna use them for local stealth gorilla grow fun…

6 Likes

Awesome thank u have u ever smoked the ny city haze / piff / frank? I’m hoping this bandaid haze is close. I found a pack on strainly. I never used that sight before. I hope the transaction goes smooth. I’m gonna check out doc d seeds too and probably buy a pack from them too. plant space is 20x5 with 2 1/2 -3 foot pace to walk around. I will build up my trust level here. thanks for helping

2 Likes

Smoked plenty of haze dont know about the ny stuff or piff heard alot but never tried. You will like the band aid haze from doc. Shit you will like anything from him. Strainly is legit site also. What you got in the room now?

1 Like

I have a variety of kinds and testers from greenpoint seeds. And a few others

3 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @High_kev, nice looking room!

4 Likes

Thanks for having me. Place sounds awesome I’m already almost out of likes.

5 Likes

Welcome og @High_kev !

4 Likes