Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

I haven’t received the seeds yet from the auction. Honestly, I think I might never receive them as it’s been a few weeks and one guy hasn’t sent them yet. There’s always something holding him back. Either way, the money was going towards B.O.G.'s wife so all good.

6 Likes

Hi @Pie, you’ll simply love it here. Welcome to OG and enjoy!

1 Like

Thanks so much! Happy to be here!

8 Likes

Happy for you to be here Mdjammer. Congratulations on being our 1st new member today :wink: and here’s a nice shiny new green pip for you.

6 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Mdjammer!

5 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

Welcome @Mdjammer to OG!.

4 Likes

Hi @Mdjammer, welcome to OG! Grab a cup of coffee or tea and a chair, enjoy the journey. It’ll be a long one!

4 Likes

Welcome to our addiction @Mdjammer! Roll one up and make yourself at home! You should enjoy it here. peace

6 Likes

Thanks for the friendly welcome!

6 Likes

I am ready!

3 Likes

Hello fellow growers, i’ve been wondering for some time inf there was somewhere to do some trading. Kind of like the Grateful Dead tape trees, back in the day.

Well anyway I have recently started growing again. Just harvested my first crop in my attic. The quality was good but my yield sucked.

So whats up everyone… Im looking forward to improving my skillls
with a little help from my friends…

BTW …
Mars Hydro TS-1000
2 Giixer 600w 108w actual each
Attic Space + 4x4 tent
Soil

Canabisius

10 Likes

Hey @Canabisius, welcome to OG, you’ll love it here. Enjoy!

5 Likes

Hello there… just hopped on board here. Been growing outdoor at around 47 degrees lat for 10+ years and have completed a few indoor grows but much prefer outdoor growing. Recently am looking to create my own fast-flower varieties and auto flowers suited to my specific growing environment.
Beyond that, I’m into music - play guitar and bass - outdoors - love camping, both summer and winter - I work as a graphic artist and educator… anyways, just wanted to say hey! And glad to have found this community.

9 Likes

Hey @TheNorthAbides, you won’t be disappointed. This is a great site, welcome to OG! Have fun!

5 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @TheNorthAbides and @Canabisius !

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Canabisius and @TheNorthAbides , Look around you will both find threads yuo will relate to,if you dont start one lol

5 Likes

Thanks! Excited to have found this group!

2 Likes

Glad to be here! Appreciate the welcome!

1 Like

Always looking forward to improving the grow skills and learning all sorts of new stuff! Thanks for the welcome!

1 Like