Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Btw there is a thread some where with people showing off there guitars! as well

2 Likes

Sweet… I’ll dig around and check it out

5 Likes

Hi OG!

I’ve been visiting the forum for info for awhile but just decided to get involved a bit more. Already been welcomed by some people over in the Breeders Lab but thought I’d just say hello here too :slight_smile: I’ve already found my way on to the Strainaholics thread, which has been nice. Other things about me is that I’m Canadian, an ACMPR (medical) grower and I’m very interested in breeding and strain history. I also love growing and have been absolutely addicted since my first seeds germinated in the fall of 2019. Looking forward to contributing a little more and learning from this vast resource!

6 Likes

hey Welcome to OG @NorthNorthNugs !

2 Likes

Hi @NorthNorthNugs, welcome to OG! Have fun!

4 Likes

Thanks
Great to be here

2 Likes

Welcome. I play guitar and bass. Really like painting. Hello from the Midwest.

4 Likes

Cool man… what kind of jams are you into?.. thanks for the welcome!
I’m Also from the Midwest… albeit North Midwest.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG TheNorthAbidesm, what mediums do you use for your graphics, I do a bit of airbrushing.

1 Like

Cool… I’m always amazed at what artists with an airbrush can do… crazy!
I’m a graphic designer and primarily use photoshop to create stuff… some random things done relatively lately…

1 Like

6 Likes

Nice work, I play with photo shop, coreldraw, mainly for text stencils, or graphics stuff to show customers what it will look roughly like when painted.

4 Likes

Cool… would love to see some of your stuff

3 Likes

I have some here.

4 Likes

Nice work man! Love the process of it all!

1 Like

Cheers man, I put the process in so people can see how easy it is to use an airbrush to create a bit of art.

1 Like

Howdy y’all. Totally not from the south, but it’s fun to say, no? Some might recognize me from my other forum/social media memberships with this user name. Figured I might as well join up since I’ve been lurking so long.

8 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @SmackyMcSmackers !

3 Likes

Welcome @SmackyMcSmackers to OG ! should be something here to interest you.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG all newcomers. We seem to be growing more and more. Have fun and just ask if you get lost. This site has so much! peace

4 Likes