Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome @John_Trollvolta , @q3corn , @Lonewolf , and @BigBoss ! BigBoss, that plant looks awesome for a new grower!

3 Likes

I just used Miracle Grow potting soil, and stear manuer … :man_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

What’s up peoples , glad to be here and learning about our awesome , gifted plants ! Never thought I’d have found gardening to be fun honestly , but it’s my favorite thing to do these days . Something about it is super therapeutic . Watching something so tiny grow to be so grand and or beautiful.The reading and the diagnostic part is especially appealing to me . As I’m a knowledge junkie lol crave it . Well hope to learn with you guys and grow some fine tasting , smelling , smoking , frost covered cannabis with y’all ! Happy growing! stay safe and always humble !

9 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Imcamping86 ! Good people and much knowledge and experience here!

5 Likes

Welcome to OG Bigboss and Imcamping86

Great looking plant Bigboss :+1:

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @BigBoss and @Imcamping86
Enjoy!

5 Likes

Hi @BigBoss, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here and,

get educated you will! Have fun!

2 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @BigBoss . beautiful plant there. 2Lbs good job!

Welcome @Imcamping86 . Growing is very therapeutic indeed. I feel a little sad when its time to harvest. Then I just grow new babys.

1 Like

@LilJonB Yeah man . Working on my second grow . Been smooth sailing until last two two weeks . Ran into some broad mites . Made a rookie mistake and contaminated my garden with stuff used from my first outdoor grow . Cost me 3 plants , was just gonna start over as a whole but decided to dig in and learn about pest management . And see if I can rid them . So far I’m winning the fight . And even in all this madness I still manage to find it fun and therapeutic. Sucks it could cost me two months of my time , but worth the education. We will see…

5 Likes

Aloha and welcome to OG everyone

:+1:t4:

Aloha From Hawaii :call_me_hand:t5:

5 Likes

Hi @Imcamping86, welcome to OG! You’ve come to the right place! Lots of wise and experienced people here, and I’ve been learning a lot since day one. Enjoy!

3 Likes

Hey welcome to OG

3 Likes

Hi og community. I’m a medical cannabis grower in the great state of Maine, been a caregiver since 2012, growing cannabis since 1994. I am expanding my business this year and have been directed to this community by my friend Bostonbud. I specialize in indoor cultivation, but enjoy growing monsters outdoors in the challenging Maine climate too!

11 Likes

Hey Ganjafarmah… it’s great to have you here. Welcome and make yourself at home. I’m sure the people here will benefit from your knowledge and experience. Glad you joined up.

6 Likes

Welcome Ganjafarmah.

2 Likes

Welcome not in Maine but love growing Monsters outside :slight_smile:

cold damp/wet falls here will give you mold and more mold :frowning:

so it needs to finish fast

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

1 Like

Hi I am Tenga and was invited here by @repins12 . Im a new grower, outside in living soil. I think I love growing more than consuming- lol! I dont have a journal yet. Im hanging out on @enlightened420 s journal for now. I love meeting growers and making new friends so ty for having me here on Overgrow.
Party on Wayne!
:+1:t3::sunglasses:

10 Likes

Welcome tenga if you love growing you’ll love it here.

5 Likes

hey @Ganjafarmah and @Tenga welcome to OG! lots of knowledgeable peeps here, lots of different interests, something for everyone!

3 Likes

Welcome @Ganjafarmah and @Tenga !

5 Likes