Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome to the big OG @Tenga & @Ganjafarmah! If you have any questions feel free to ask away. We are here for you. And you.

4 Likes

Hi @Ganjafarmah, welcome to OG! Great place! You’ll love it here! Have fun!

4 Likes

Aloha @Ganjafarmah and @Tenga

Welcome to OG. :wave:t5:

Also welcome everyone else :wave:t5:

Great community here you guys and gals will forsure have a blast here. :exploding_head:

Aloha From Hawaii :call_me_hand:t5:

5 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow! @Ganjafarmah & @Tenga

Be sure to explore, we have all manner of interesting folks doing cool grows here.

When you feel at home, start a grow log.

We have an amazing community here. You can fit right in. :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Ty everyone for the warm welcomes! I am excited to be here with so many resources to learn and share my love of growing!

7 Likes

hey @Tenga, no need to say, you’re seeing for yourself, welcome to OG! Feels like home! Enjoy!

3 Likes

Returning member from back in the day, don’t remember what my account was called. Good to be back tho, cant wait to get my grow up and running again so I can get my journal going.

151787604_724405488468051_7033334783577833511_n

11 Likes

Welcome back @syn. This is my second handle on OG 2.0. Sadly I was irresponsible with the email that was associated with that handle. I don’t count the one on OG 1.0.
Any ideas to as what you will run next?

3 Likes

Welcome back @Syn sorry outa likes atm but pics get likes lol catch you later.

3 Likes

Hi @Syn, welcome back to OG!

3 Likes

Started germing

6 Likes

Hello y’all!

Long time gardener in Toronto, Canada and thanks to the laws finally making sense up here I I’ve been dabbling with Cannabis both indoors and outdoors. Regardless of my zone, I have over 100 potted plants and tropicals from a 27 year old 6ft Grapefruit tree, to a 2 year Dawn Redwood (bonsai) and a 40 year old Christmas Cactus.

I focus on RDWC for my indoor Cannabis growing, and grow my Mothers and outdoors using soilless. As a professionally trained motion picture film technician, I love my RDWC as it’s a pure extension of my photographical lab work! (*but much more fun TBH),

My first attempt at outdoors last summer yielded 3/4 lb from one Gelato plant; and that’s when I also learned that while I LOVE growing, I rather DO NOT LIKE cropping! As many good friends said at the time, this was not a bad problem to have.

Looking forward to learning and sharing alike! Much Love and happy growing!

13 Likes

Hey @Pigeonman, welcome to Overgrow!!
That makes you the newest member of the Canadian contingent :sunglasses: :+1:

Have a look around, we have a lot of great projects on the go. When you get comfortable, start a grow log of your latest project.

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Welcome to OG

6 Likes

Welcome @Pigeonman !

5 Likes

Thanks @Gpaw , I just added one to the forum. I’ve been poking around and am really excited to both learn and share!

5 Likes

Hi @Pigeonman, welcome to OG! the place to learn and share! have fun!

4 Likes

gasinaziplock here this website is tremendous! I am going to fly to Maui, north shore pipeline Kona the big island :palm_tree: I went to Maui ages ago I might then fly to New York for a week from Austin Texas then go to Edinburgh Scotland maybe I’ll go back to Holland a long time ago I went to Europe it was tremendous! Living in the U.K. is alot of fun

5 Likes

Whats up everyone. Excited to be part of this group. There is a ton of material, and Im always looking to learn more. Running a 5x5 with autoflowers currently. MichiganMarijuanaSeedCo. (Trench Buddy), Twisted Autoflowers (Orange Bubble Gum), Chef Anna (Holiday Casserole), and running @Sebring CBD Auto Waterstone. I look forward to diving in deeper into this group.

16 Likes

Welcome to OG brother, nice garden.

3 Likes