Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Hi @DankDumplings, welcome to OG! There isn’t a better place! Enjoy!

3 Likes

Welcome @DankDumplings ! Nice looking grow!

2 Likes

Welcome @Pigeonman ! I run DWC. I would love to see your work. You are right about harvesting. I learned that a plant or two a day is better then your whole crop. I try to enjoy it as much as possible. Look at it this way- you could have no plant at all to trim. Trim jail is a real place. We all have been there. You could always get fancy and get a machine that dose the trimming for you. But then you have to clean the trimmer. See you inside!

4 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @DankDumplings . looks like your about to finnish up there real soon. Its always nice to have some new established growers. I’ll keep an eye out for a thread of yours. See you inside.

3 Likes

Thanks @LilJonB; hahaha! “trim jail” I love and hate it at the same time. I’m week 3 in veg right now and aiming to lollipop this round in hopes of less time in jail. I start my outdoors in Jan, and keep them in veg and manicure them until end of may when they go outside. Results are amazing, but soooooooo muuuccch work. :smiley: Cheers bruv and grow on!

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Pigeonman and @DankDumplings !

2 Likes

Greetings,peace,and blessings!
New to this spot,but happy to be here. Growing less than a year and smoking for decades. Have become completely engulfed in this side of the cannabis community, meeting some of the best folks I can speak of! Got some autos and photos running currently and have 1 outdoor and a semi-perpetual indoor going that has allowed me to harvest multiple plants and strains since I started last spring. I cant wait to learn more and meet more people!
Breezy

13 Likes

Welcome @BreezyB330 !!! You are in the right place! Create a grow journal, interact with this great community, and a thousand blessings will flow your way…!

4 Likes

Thanks for reaching out! I’ll definitely start something and get rooted.

4 Likes

Hi Folks, been hanging around and finally signed up. :slight_smile: I see some familiar faces.
I have a few plants running now, a little bit of everything Bodhi, Sparrowhawk, Eso, Bad Dawg, and GPS fems.

10 Likes

Welcome @willie ! Great community here!

5 Likes

Welcome to OG Breezy :+1:

Hi Willie welcome to OG :+1:

4 Likes

Welcome @BreezyB330 and @willie.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG! @willie and @BreezyB330

4 Likes

Hi @BreezyB330 and @willie, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here, take my word for it! Enjoy!

4 Likes

Thanks @Abbbian! Appreciate the welcome!

2 Likes

Yo @Who, thanks for the shout out!

2 Likes

@shadeyI appreciate the welcome friend!I

2 Likes

@DougDawson thank you for the greeting.

4 Likes

hey your Welcome Bro

3 Likes