Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

You’re welcome. I love the avatar, I remember the Mike Tyson Mysteries, lol.

3 Likes

Hi. I’m new to this site. I enjoy growing weed and talking about growing weed with others.

10 Likes

Welcome to OG.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG Eastownclan, you have all the requirements for joining :wink: I hope you enjoy it here :+1:

3 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Eastownclan
We also enjoy growing weed and talking about it.

I think you’re in the right place
:slightly_smiling_face:

Stay hazed
Jake

7 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Eastownclan ! Great people here!

3 Likes

Hi Everyone My Name is petal. I am crohns patient medical grower. I have been growing for a couple of years. Right now I am doing my first seed run. It is freakshow by HSC. I was inspired by sebring’s giveaway last fall and plan on giving away the majority. 4 play by Bodhi is next on the list.
-Petal

11 Likes

@anon71563794 , welcome to Overgrow! Look around, figure out the site, maybe post a grow log. Lots of experience, knowledge, and generosity going on here!

6 Likes

Yes I have been amazed looking at the threads. So much neat stuff floating around on here. Thank you for the welcome and I wll!

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @anon71563794

5 Likes

Hey @anon71563794, welcome to Overgrow!

There’s so much going on here sometimes it feels like being in the eye of a hurricane! :+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Hey @Eastownclan and @anon71563794 Welcome to OG!!!

4 Likes

Hey @Who

Thanks homie!

4 Likes

Hi @Eastownclan and @anon71563794, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Have fun!

4 Likes

Greetings to all cannabis lovers. Unfortunately, I started my growth diary on your forum and didn’t even introduce myself.
I’m from Ukraine. I have been passionate about growing and using cannabis for over 10 years. I may have bad English, please forgive me

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @Huf . Your English is certainly better than my Ukrainian :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I don’t know English, my google translator assistant

3 Likes

Це круто, я дуже люблю інтернет-перекладачів. Щасливого вирощування. Hope that translates properly :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ви дуже добре знаєте українську мову. Якщо ви не в Україні, то маєте дуже добре знання мови)))

3 Likes

Welcome huf

4 Likes