Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Hi @OldSSSCGuy, welcome to OG! You’ve got a great place here! Enjoy!

3 Likes

Welcome Oldssscguy, very happy to make your acquaintance.There’s a lot for people who are here to learn, and someone with your experience is a great addition to the site.

4 Likes

Welcome @OldSSSCGuy ! I bought from that bank back in the day😎

5 Likes

hey @OldSSSCGuy Welcome to OG! really interested in Williams Wonder, and I was smoking and growing in the 60’s in the Us.

2 Likes

What’s up y’all? Just wanted to introduce myself. Been gardening since I was a lil kid been growing cannabis for the last 7 or 8 years, indoors and out, synthetics to organic sustainable practices. Been a tester for a few different breeders. Going through some shit and gonna have to start fresh with a new space and new equipment. Cannabis has been a way of life since I was a youngin’ helping to keep me in a positive headspace and dealing with my severe depression and anxiety in a natural, healthy way. Just looking to connect with some like minded folks and share my passion for growing and consuming quality cannabis. Thanks for having me​:v::green_heart::bulb:

9 Likes

Welcome MWgrower you’ve come to the right place. There’s lots and lots of like minded individuals here.

3 Likes

Hi @MWgrower, you couldn’t have found a better place! You’ll love it here! Welcome to OG! Enjoy!

3 Likes

Thank you and I’m glad to hear it

2 Likes

Thanks for the hospitality✌️

4 Likes

Welcome MWgrower. Glad you came to join the community.

4 Likes

Hi I am Hippyum. I am a newbie growing a beautiful 5 week old autoflower. I’m excited to learn from the experts!

7 Likes

Welcome to this great community Hippyum, you have come to the right place :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome @MWgrower and @Hippyum !!! Great place, great people here. Come and dive down the rabbit hole!

5 Likes

Beautiful! Welcome. If anyone can find what you’re looking for, it’s this lot of kind and generous geniuses. They’re an amazing group of people, sincerely.

3 Likes

Hi @Hippyum, welcome to OG! Have fun! best place to be!

2 Likes

Hi,my name’s Andrew and I am new to this world.I am 22 and live in Italy.Interested in very low THC(1-5%) and very very stunning CBD percentage.Recently I planted a legal strain called Finola and subscribed for assistance and help…
Best wishes to everyone from Italy <3

12 Likes

Welcome to OG Andrexl.

4 Likes

Hello dear friends with same passion :seedling: I came here from outer space :alien: to sharing ancient growing techniques for the best results - human race has ever seen :call_me_hand:

10 Likes

Hi @SpaceCowboy21 and @Andrexl, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Have fun!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG SpaceCowboy, I hope you quarantined for 14 days on arrival from space and you have a mask on :smirk:

8 Likes