2 Likes

Welcome to all new members

Peace
Paps

5 Likes

Це дуже круто знайти тут людину, яка знає мою мову
It’s very cool to find a person here who knows my language

4 Likes

My mother was Ukrainian never seen it in writing only heard her yell at me and all sorts of names

5 Likes

The internet is a wonderful place. There are people from all over the world)

5 Likes

In our country, many people grow clandestine cannabis. But very few people are on foreign forums because they don’t know the language.

7 Likes

Hi, Im an oldskool from Australia living in Tropics. Stumbled across this great group while researching led’s.
Been out of growing about 10 years but before that about 20 years of MH/photo/hydro and thinking about switching to LED/auto/soil for a change.
Look forward to picking up on new tech and learning about breeding as I have never done that. Always had my mother plants and cloned. Cheers

13 Likes

Aloha and welcome everyone :wave:t5:

You guys will for sure enjoy it here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Great people, great vibes :heartbeat:

Everyone here has Knowledge in all aspects of the plant :seedling: and has no problems helping by sharing their :brain: knowledge :+1:t5:

Aloha From Hawaii :call_me_hand:t5:

8 Likes

Welcome WrongPlanet you’ve definitely come to the right place.There’s all sorts of info here on those subjects and many more. We come from similar backgrounds and I’ve made some changes as well… we learn as we grow.

7 Likes

Hi @WrongPlanet, welcome to OG! You found a great place with good and nice people! Enjoy!

7 Likes

Hey welcome to OG @WrongPlanet !

4 Likes

Greetings to All! My name is Sharon I recently moved to Oregon, and I must say, I love living in legal Oregon. I started my growing escapade with some bag seed last fall. It ballooned into a grow tent, LED lights, and charcoal filter. I only had one plant, and boy oh boy, did that one plant teach me a lot about growing. I ended up harvesting only an ounce of cured flower. I’m now ready to start another grow and have started 4 seeds (2 each of Pineapple Express and Magic Melon). I can’t wait to get these girls growing. Looking forward to getting to know all of you.

10 Likes

Welcome to OG Sharon, glad to hear you have joined the growers of the world. It’s a wonderful hobby, best of luck. We are all here to help if you need it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Loving the newer members from diverse places!!! Welcome and Приём, приветствие!

2 Likes

We can’t Overgrow the whole planet without having members EVERYWHERE!!

5 Likes

Hi Sharon , welcome to overgrow. This is a great place to hone your craft now that your legal. Lots to read and learn here. It’s all about the weed!

3 Likes

hey welcome to OG @MyrtleGrounds !

2 Likes

Hi Sharon, welcome to OG! great place to be!

3 Likes

Just another old fart lurking in the green shadows. Ran 50 lb garbage bags of Mexican swag in Texas from the border to Austin when I was 18. Used to be the USA shipper for a seedbank called Super Sativa Seed Club (SSSC) in the late 1980’s, any Williams Wonder in the old school was bred in my basement - but I did not create the strain. Far as I’m concerned about 90% of all the strains bred in the USA since then came from SSSC and another much more flashy company called ‘The Seed Bank’. Few years later I was running a hydro store when the DEA’s “Operation Green Merchant” tried to destroy the whole industry (didn’t work… oops). Been a grower for maybe 30-40 years I guess - and still don’t know shit. Could not be more tickled to provide non-help to the many new generations of growers and breeders who now carry the torches lit in the 80’s - and learn from their hard work and tiny stoned brainages, which are often magnificent.

19 Likes

@OldSSSCGuy What a read! Glad I scrolled to the new posts here :laughing:

I love sativa. In fact people say “u smoke 2 much sativa”

I probably agree with them. But then I smoke more sativa and think of some cooler things

Where’s the RKS?

3 Likes