Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome to the gang of misfits!

5 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson ! Nice to meet you too :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thanks @Syn Glad to be here :triumph:

4 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:Howdy every one have been on here for a few days now just very slow trying to visit other sites on overgrow i see a few on here that i have had conservation’s with i have been growing for over 5 years i grow everything in my man cave i use 2 tents 2 led lights per tent that are 1500 wats each in my new grow tent i use 2 1000 LED wats lights i usually i get to harvest every three months of 8 plants i grow 24 differant strains per year my wifes favorate is Guptilla i grow for my wife and her kids now the funny thing i dont puff and never have i just love to grow i also grow Orchids outside in a green house i live on a lake here in Texas i am a Retired 18 wheel 0/0 Truck Driver for 36 years with 2.5 million miles of driving all 49 states plus Canada and i love trying to collect seeds and trading seeds i am a senior citizen now at 79 years young So again Hello youall :mask:

15 Likes

Hey Welcome to OG @Porkchop and @I_am_Trout and anyone i may have missed, been busy here lately.

1 Like

Welcome one, welcome all! @porkchop, @I_am_Trout and @Alphatoy . Let the fun begin!

4 Likes

Hi @I_am_Trout, welcome to OG! You tell me later whether you like it or not, ok!? Have fun!

2 Likes

I always have good smoke! Always! If I don’t have it with me, I’m going to get some. Why did you have to say misfits? No I’m going to be jamming Danzig all day! It’s a long way back from hell!

2 Likes

mis·fit

noun

noun: misfit; plural noun: misfits

1. a person whose behavior or attitude sets them apart from others in an uncomfortably conspicuous way.

Unfortunately, In some parts of the world, we are still considered misfits, growers and smokers alike.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Bobgrows

3 Likes

I missed your joining the community, a belated welcome to OG.

2 Likes

Welcome @Yetigrows. @La0laEsMia and welcome @Dirtron
@morecatslesspeople !!
Glad you found us. The more, the better for all.
:v: :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Habobanero
I think your going to like it here. There are a lot of us that garden vegies as well as medicine. I am into fruit trees as well and the

has me interested.
Pop over to my thread if you want. I’d really like to discuss that a little.
I’ll tag you over.

1 Like

Welcome @WubbaLubbaDubDub !
It sounds like you still have me beat as far as experience in growing. I’m on my third right now. I’d be pleased for you to join in the conversations over on my journal. And if you start a journal feel free to tag me in. I am spending more and more time on here. It’s a great community.

Welcome @Jango ! I’m on my third grow as well. Tag me if you start a journal. I’ve one going if your interested.

3 Likes

Greetings OG peeps,

I have not been very active on forums, the last one I used was Breedbay. I was hunting down TGA gear at that time, now I am returning to where Subcool originally started.

I am interested in all the web history of breeders and strain creators. Due to not living in the USA, I was never able to try all the designer or flavor of the week strains. The only way I could hope to access them was through seed.

I am still hunting for my favorite breeders. Subcools recent passing has left a gap in my options. I supported the fact that he did not feminize all his seeds, which may help stabilize future crosses. I also liked that he had plants with great terpene profiles and trichrome coverage. Germination rates as well as F1 vigor were also noticeably better.
The herm issues was my biggest problem with his gear.

Still hunting for strains I have not tried such as cat piss, juicy fruit, the list goes on.

I like traveling, food, and, good bud. I have smoked in places like Canada, Asia, and, the USA. I am always searching for cannabis friendly destinations!

Have a very dank day!!! :smiley::desert_island:

9 Likes

Welcome and greetings to you @Irie_islander , I just ran a five pack of Jack the ripper, but had no males.
Will be running some jack the ripper f2 later this summer from another seed company but thye used Subs gear to F2.

2 Likes

Greetings @Who, I ran a 5 pack but, I did not keep a male (no space) this run. I had two females. I have one more 5 pack left and will definitely work on keeping a male to F2 and possibly breed with my current JTR females. I wish I bought more JTR when they popped up but, so many seeds and so little time…

Stay Irie! :call_me_hand::v:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Irie_islander , glad you could join us. Make yourself at home :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @Irie_islander, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Welcome @ Irie_Islander! OG is definitely where it’s at. We are all rolling out the red carpet for u. There’s lot 2 see. Grab some popcorn n pull up a chair.

2 Likes