Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Thanks! @MoBilly
I’d love to come check out your journal and chat.

I’m in the middle of a couple grows currently but I’d like to document a longer indoor haze grow this fall. When I do I’ll tag you in it for sure

2 Likes

So…Long story short, I"m a 40+ hillman whom, after a decade of inactivity, decided to have an indoor garden. I will keep it posted with my journal in the other section from this website! From Romania with love! Happy growing ! Cheers

11 Likes

I’m not complaining! That was supposed to say now, not no… my bad. It’s for real crazy if you think about it! The dweebs want to be the weed man! The lames want to start commercial grows and crank out bad pot for profit. The government wants more money and don’t care about people, just money… it’s funny huh, well not funny, weeds been both legal and illegal in the same place? Wtf. It all depends on who you are and what you got to take! Crazy!

3 Likes

Welcome to the crazy idea of the War on Drugs!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG to all the new members, it’s going crazy in her atm.

2 Likes

Because we are getting the word out!

3 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:thanks Grizz718 seems like you are the only one to welcome me so thank you again and hope to hear more from you in the future :mask:

4 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:welcome Habobanero :mask:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @hillman . It’s good 2 have u here. Let the growing begin! Let’s cover the earth!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Irie_islander !

2 Likes

Welcome @hillman !

Hi @hillman, welcome to OG! The place to be! Enjoy!

1 Like

Welcome to OG @hillman

2 Likes

Hey welcome man. I’ve seen you around in the place with which we don’t speak. Love the name too.

4 Likes

Hi MoBilly and welcome I’ve only been here a week now and so many friendly people with so much knowledge its an amazing site.
I’ll take a look at your grow diary I only keep one on paper so far.
Happy growing😊

4 Likes

Welcome Alphatoy only been here a week myself, so many friendly knowledgeable people its a great site.
Happy growing😊

2 Likes

Nice to meet you too swampthang I’m a novice like you, do many friendly people here we can only learn and share to be better growers☺

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: WubbaLubbaDubDub’s Garden

Welcome to OG Alphatoy, if you like collecting and trading seeds your in the right place. It’s seed heaven here :wink:

1 Like

Welcome to OG at all new comers, i am currently very distracted from the forum, when i get some time i will catch up and know names again.

4 Likes