Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome to the OG @SILLYHAPPYHIPPY !

I can assure you @SILLYHAPPYHIPPY that the OGverse will advise/assist you so that your grow/grows will be good.
After no time at all your grow/grows will be Great.
99.9% sure you will be chucking pollen in no time…
Glad to see you in the Best Cannabis site on the interwebs :call_me_hand:

Judging by your “Frosty” flower above you got this…

and as always…
Here is to the good times to come on the OG :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @GrownAtHighAltitude , glad you came over to join us.

4 Likes

Thank you so much I’ll keep that in mind ! :v: :heart: 🪴

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @SILLYHAPPYHIPPY!
:v: :v: :v: :v:

3 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson ! I’m glad to be back.

I was on OG back in the early 00’s, I think 2003/04 and was present when it all went down. I jumped over to ICMag but lost interest in crazy internet forum drama.

I came back to forums a few years ago and have been on RIU. Glad to be back on OG!

27 Likes

We are glad to have you. Ladies and gentlemen, this is the kind fellow who has sent me the BOG Blue Moon Rocks I have been searching for so we can F2 those bad boys. Let’s all give him a warm welcome back. There is a thread here for members of the old forum as well bud, you might find some folks you knew there. I think you will find this place much nicer than RIU :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Hi @GrownAtHighAltitude! Not sure whether I’ve already done, no problem if it is so! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed! Enjoy!

Oh boy! I do love your garden!! :pray: :v: :hugs:

7 Likes

@GrownAtHighAltitude welcome back to OG!!!

7 Likes

I’m so happy to help with your Blue Moon Rocks project!

I’m glad @CrunchBerries found me and put us in touch!

15 Likes

Me to bud, been like trying to find a White Buffalo, those beans really need to be reproduced.

8 Likes

Great group of peeps! Welcome @GrownAtHighAltitude ! Thanks for your contribution to the community! Hope to see ya around!

One Love ☆ DJSF

10 Likes

Platinum Buffalo or Buffalo Breath been on the look out for awhile new to OG , but who knows someone may have something in the stash over here

8 Likes

Look what the cat dragged in!
Welcome brother @GrownAtHighAltitude! Glad you came to join us over here. You are going to fit in like an old shoe. Super happy you connected with @DougDawson! Dreams really do come true.

9 Likes

Put a shout out on this thread I put link for @Charm_City_Seed_Co , you may find what you are looking for.

9 Likes

Welcome to OG @GrownAtHighAltitude, how nice of you to bring @DougDawson some rocks all the way from the moon! :v: :v: :v: :v:

10 Likes

Hey that stuff still looks delicious crispy leaves and all man. I dig the coloration in the buds and leaves as well.

4 Likes

Hello everybody! I ask permission to go home. Satisfaction to see a community as big as OG! I’m Ilex, little gardener from South America, Brazil. I’m currently running a crop of automatics, but I haven’t gotten along very well with them. As soon as possible I start my diary on the forum. Greetings, Ilex p.

23 Likes

Welcome to OG @Ilex.paraguariensis

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Ilex.paraguariensis !
:v: :v: :v: :v:

4 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Ilex.paraguariensis ! :call_me_hand:

5 Likes