Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Gooood morning everyone! New here from the (super hot) state of Texas.

Been dabbling in ethnobotanicals for a while and just not getting into cannabis… excited to learn from y’all!

Hmm, what else… I love bourbon, cigars and horror movies… :eyes:

18 Likes

Cheers @Ironfreak welcome to the best show on the planet!

3 Likes

Welcome to the Mothership @maglandrace, @DankU, and @Ironfreak.

6 Likes

Hi @Ironfreak! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed! Have fun!

2 Likes

Welcome @Ironfreak and @DankU :metal: :metal: :metal:

2 Likes

Hola @maglandrace

Here is a landrace thread on O G …with lots of grows around the world.

You be welcome to put your grow on there.

Welcome aboard

2 Likes

Welcome to the OG community @Ironfreak! :raising_hand_woman:t3: There is so much knowledge to be had here.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Great looking yard and also thanks for hooking Doug up which in turn also hooked all the rest of us up as well . Welcome to the forum.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Ironfreak

1 Like

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO SUCH AN AMAZING PLACE TO BE!!

8 Likes

Hah. The jimmy jab games.

2 Likes

Hello everyone I was a member back in the late 90’s nice to see the place has not change that much!

15 Likes

Welcome to the OG community @Durtbird :raising_hand_woman:t3: glad to have you here!

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Hi @Durtbird! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Have fun!

3 Likes

Welcome back @Durtbird. Check out this thread to find some other original members

4 Likes

Welcome back @Durtbird :metal: :metal: :metal:

1 Like

WoW! How could I have missed finding you guys all these years? Better late than never! I’m a 65 year-old living soil grower in SE Asia, in-real-life specializing in propagating critically endangered plant species. Thailand just last month took a jump and decriminalized ganja…nobody seems to really know what the ‘rules’ are yet, but nobody’s waiting to find out! No more having to hide in the jungle - full-sun here we come! Really looking forward to spending a lot of time here, seems like a lot of knowledge packed in one place. Thanks to everyone for your knowledge sharing!

27 Likes

@Esmereldaspike has come to join us here on OG. In real life she’s the future wife :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: but she wants to grow out a little auto and learn some stuff. So be nice…not the OGers. I mean you esmerelda :rofl::100::kissing_heart:

8 Likes

Always nice me, the cheek on you! Canny wait to get my little ones growing! :heart::kissing_heart:

9 Likes

Welcome my friend

3 Likes