Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Usually on ig. Figured I’d join a good marijuana forum. Can find me on ig with same handle

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Cyr_grow , I don’t do IG but I am sure you will love it here. I have yet to find a better forum or better people then I found on OG.

1 Like

Hi @Cyr_grow! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed! Enjoy!

1 Like

Welcome to the OG community @crownpoodle and @Cyr_grow :raising_hand_woman:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Welcome anyone that I missed :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

4 Likes

Welcome to the OG @crownpoodle , @Cyr_grow !

Dang… Joined in 2020 and finally stumbled into the Introduce yourself thread.

It’s great to finally see you on the intro page. :call_me_hand:

@Cyr_grow only here for a few days and opening with a :arrow_down:

and as always…
Here is to the good times to come on the OG :call_me_hand:
48 ae031e9834d19166598edd060b063d44f1829139

8 Likes

whassup hope everyones havin a good day!

homegrow guy, east coast USA, couple small tents. done a couple sucessful and a couple unsuccessful runs so far this year and havin a blast.

pretty settled into DWC with 5gal bubble buckets, cheap lights, cheap GH nutes. what a damn cool hobby.

11 Likes

Hello @logangrowgan2020 and welcome to the OG!

I am glad to hear you caught a Wife. Catch a wife at the OG

:green_heart: Given enough time on the OG and you will have more tents probably be growing outdoors and be making seeds in no time…

Glad to have you on the OG brother. :call_me_hand:

and as always…
Here is to the good times to come on the OG

5 Likes

Welcome @Cyr_grow and @logangrowgan2020 !! Glad you made it to OG! Hope to see you both out on the threads!

Heyyy @crownpoodle ! Great to make your acquaintance! Thanks for poppin in to tell us a little about yourself! Hope to see you around!

Welcome back to the OG @Somatek ! Glad you made it!! I too remember that dreaded day of the OVERGROW black screen!
Can’t keep us down!

:v::sunglasses::green_heart::seedling:

Love & Light ☆ DJSF

4 Likes

I’ve been neglecting my welcoming committee duties. Welcome home to all you new members.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @logangrowgan2020 , glad you could join us.

5 Likes

I too have been slacking on the welcome thread, hey newcomers!

8 Likes

Welcome @logangrowgan2020 glad to see so many Virginians practicing their god-given rights to grow medicine!!! Sic Semper Tyrannis!

4 Likes

Hello OG,
New member here but am active on other forums using this username or unregistered190.

Have been growing on/off for about 10 years now to avoid having to buy weed off the streets as I never really had any good hookups and smoked brick weed most of the time.

Liking what I see so far whilst browsing the threads so glad I joined.

17 Likes

Hi @buck90 and @logangrowgan2020! Welcome to OG! You’ll both love it here! Without a doubt! Have fun!

3 Likes

Welcome @buck90 I’m sure you are doing much better now that you grow your own. Good vibes!

2 Likes

Welcome to the OG comunnity @BU2B, @logangrowgan2020 & @buck90 :raising_hand_woman:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Welcome Buck, lots to see n do here, dig around you will see!

2 Likes

Howdy Friends. Been growing 16 years. Waiting for my idiotic state to legalize *praying). Hope to see some old friends here.

grow on!

Freak

12 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Freakshow, @buck90 !

I hope to see you all around on the OG!

and as always…
Here is to the good times to come on the OG :call_me_hand:

2 Likes