Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome! Plants are looking healthy.

4 Likes

I already like it here! Unfortunately, the Spanish gouging has led to the fact that I now have only one autoflower. But I am gradually preparing for the next cycle for crossing.

4 Likes

@Boltcutter Do you mean legal limit? Thanks!

1 Like

no, just a delivery service for an urgent order delivered two weeks

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @TheGreatMilenko420 and @Boltcutter

2 Likes

Hey OG. Handle is MonasticDank and just found this gem of a place. Growing in southern Ontario for 5 years and loving the journey of learning along the way. Happy to have found this community.

15 Likes

Hi @MonasticDank! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! You can confirm it later! Have fun!! :confused: :hugs:

6 Likes

Thanks abbbian. Just discorvered and can already confirm it’s the spot I needed

6 Likes

An official welcome to OG @MonasticDank , glad you could join us.

4 Likes

Hello everyone. I’ve been lurking for a while.

I’m an indoor grower from New York. I used to be big into the forums and due to a health issue/surgery that basically turned my life upside down I was gone for a long hiatus. I’m mostly recovered and trying to get back into the swing of things. Currently in the market for a new home and doing my best to rebuild my seed vault by adding a pack here and there when I see something exciting pop up.

I’ve grown Bodhi and TGA gear since the mid 2000’s and started learning to grow by reading the forums over at Breedbay. Since then I’ve grown many strains and some of my all time favorites were Space Princess by Heaven Scent (Sputnik x C99), Apollo 11 Genius by Bodhi, and Spacedawg & Chernobyl by TGA… I recently bought up over 20 Bodhi packs over the summer including Black Triangle, which I am excited to run… and I also have male and female Blackberry Lotus plants chosen from a 10year old-ish pack of seeds that I have been keeping under a small LED light until I can properly make F2s.

I’m excited to meet some of you all.

20 Likes

Hi @MonsterDrank! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Have fun!!

2 Likes

Hi Boltcutter! Welcome and plants are looking great :+1:

3 Likes

Welcome @MonsterDrank … you’ll meet great people here bro… I love this place! It has become my 2nd home :green_heart:

1 Like

Welcome @MonasticDank it’s great to see brand new people join… everyone pretty much helps each other out here… this place is incredible!

2 Likes

Welcome @Boltcutter nice plants… looks good bro!! :+1:

1 Like

Welcome to the OG Community @Freakshow, :raising_hand_woman:t3: @RustyChem :raising_hand_woman:t3: , @BagmanCrappy :raising_hand_woman:t3:, @madouesse, @TheGreatMilenko420 :raising_hand_woman:t3:, @Boltcutter :label: & @MonasticDank :raising_hand_woman:t3: It is great to have so many New folk.

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

Thx for the welcome terps. Glad to be part of the community.

1 Like

Thank you @G-paS! Happy to be here :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thanks @G-paS and welcome @BagmanCrappy

3 Likes