White Buffalo seed collective

18 Likes

Week 7, twisted grapes F2 from Apollo Green.

Plus a bunch of wasted space from Greenhouse seed co. (Supposed to be Jack herer but the 4 one is I have are so wildly different it’s gotta be bulk seed packaged as Jack. Lesson learned.

3 Likes

I like the design on that blunt, got me craving some chocolate wafer sticks :drooling_face: good thing I hid some from my wife and kids :shushing_face: they devour them so fast :rofl:

7 Likes

Cheers. Love me some wafers

2 Likes

I’m here to stay for sure. I’m the only serious grower in my circles so it’s great to find a place to get feedback and constructive criticism. Every run is a chance to learn and improve. Nice to find the community

6 Likes

You definitely stumbled into the right place. I learn something new from the OG community every day. You will also find all sorts of well documented awesome genetics all over the place here. Here are a couple of threads for you to check out.

5 Likes

I’ll check them out for sure. Thanks!

2 Likes

White buffalo do alot of work with their selected seedsman haze and other long flowering sativas you may not normaly be able to find, aswell as other things. White buffalo have been around a few years now and for a Canadian based company for Canadians its probably one of the smaller but better seed makers out in Canada.
There are a couple of guys on here though who are just as good if not better. Og is a good place to guide you on your path.

9 Likes

Thanks nightmare good to meet you and thanks for the reply. Looking forward to swapping stories and genetics. Sounds like this place is the spot.

1 Like

Welcome to OG @MonasticDank

1 Like

Thanks a lot tejas!

1 Like

They also have IG accounts.

C-Ray is a great guy, as is his partner, Scabby.

I ran Jamaican Pineapple Skunk x Willie Nelson, Sasquatch x Malawi, and Angola Red x O. haze #4

JPS was a cut of pineapple skunk that won Jamaican high times cannabis cup. Very uncirculated cut.
I bred it with High Voltage and that was epic.

A.R. x O.Haze was one of the most sativa plants i ever grew. Lost those seeds and progeny, unfortunately.

Very highly recommend company

14 Likes

Fantastic thanks
For the review. I’ve some of their mountain pilgrim on order. Very much looking forward to trying out their gear.

2 Likes

welcome to site - there are many very good seed banks that offer outstanding genetics - what are you wanting ?

1 Like

Hawkman thanks for the welcome. I’m not really looking in any specific direction at the moment. Simply trying to source quality. I’ve been growing for 5 years and have been limited in what I could get through the legal market in Ontario. Recently I got
Turned onto one of the few Licenced producers who were also providing seed for starting materials, Apollo Green. It’s been a step in the right direction and has really shone a light on the bunk being offered to us commercially.

So, for now I’m looking to replace everything I’ve been working with in my limited stable and have decided I won’t waste space on anything less
Than exceptional.

Really wish I found you folks and this place when I started.

7 Likes

Here are some shots of Nisaba (BC grapefruit x Iraqi). They are looking great so far, I have 3 females at about 6 weeks. Impressive yield, smell and resin content. Hopefully the high is good.

19 Likes

Beautiful flowers man. Great job

3 Likes

Thanks man, I was quite interested to see what the Iraqi brought to the party. I grabbed the mountain pilgrim and these were the freebies. Makes me interested to what comes out with the Nepali.

7 Likes

Hard not to take more pictures of these Nisaba.

This flower is almost the size of a drink can and reeks of kerosene and grapefruit.

19 Likes

Yup that’s a keeper

4 Likes