Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Thanks bud!

That’s the spirit, no grow is ever perfect, I just try to learn and absorb as much info as I can

1 Like

Welcome to the OG @Elpolloloco and @spliffy

@Elpolloloco Love the name and reminds me of a :chicken: restaurant that I used to visit frequently back in in Cali :wink:

Talking my language right Der! :call_me_hand:

Here is to the Great Times ahead on the OG!

2 Likes

Thanks MD!

1 Like

Welcome to OG @Tracker :grinning: that’s quite the outdoor beast you grew last year :muscle::clap:

:thinking: Was that friend @Alphatoy? I’m pretty sure I’ve seen him post that exact pic on here before.

Edit. I found it

2 Likes

Hold Up! Wait a minute…

Now that is interesting? :thinking:

@tracker was kind enough to post on another site about his 2021 grow, that @alphatoy happens to be a member of also…

Very Interesting… …

I have traded Tracker some of my seeds for seeds from the grow these pictures are from.
Pic is MLK4 = (Z3 Zkittlez x (Wedding Cake x Blue MAC))

Looks like the pictures were swiped from Trackers post on another site from an October 6th post…

I’ve got much more to say here…-…
But I am going to excuse myself as I have a date with a Bong now!

Edit: Ok, I am back now

I can’t say :poop: though because I received a shit ton of likes from @THCeed pic here … But I also stated it was his pic…

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @spliffy
Glad you could join us…

1 Like

thankyou glad to be here it will take me a while to work site out lol im slow regards spliffy

3 Likes

looking good ive got some subtronics molded grape,tangerine dawg,and exodus cheese on the go all clones,welcome im new too

1 Like

No. Thank you!
ElPolloloco was my go to when I was a bastard… I mean Bachelor…

Brought back some good memories right Der’

Man, you are going to make me go back to Cali now :wink:

1 Like

Lol, it reminded me of this

I laughed so hard :joy:

6 Likes

Yes, oldtimer…that is a pic of my backyard garden. I have posted it on other sites. @AlphaToy and @Maddawg are both on one of those sites. I can vouch for both of them (not that it holds much weight on OG). I’ve had successful trades with both. They are both generous with their shares.

When I get around to it, I will post offering free bean shares from my garden.

@Maddawg was the friend that recommended me to join here.

The main site where I have been for a while and the full grow journal for that garden is posted is RIU.

Peace :v:

4 Likes

Welcome to the party @Tracker @spliffy @Elpolloloco !! Soo stoked that you all made it! Great to see some picture contributing already! Thanks gang! Hope to see you all on the boards!
☆djsf

4 Likes

Thanks for looking out…

Just a little clarification…

The females in the picture are MLK4 my selected pheno from Sannies Motherlode Kush.

They were pollinated with my selected (Z3 Zkittkez x (Wedding Cake x Blue MAC)) male from sungrowngenetics.net.

I’m not much for naming an F1, so I just say the beans are [MLK4x(Z3x(WCxBM))]. Maybe if I pursue the line further, I will give it a name.

Peace :v:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Elpolloloco and @spliffy , glad you could join us.

LOL, yeah that one made me laugh too :rofl:

4 Likes

That is a bit of a noodle scratcher

2 Likes

Too funny…

1 Like

Hi @Elpolloloco, @spliffy, welcome to OG! You’ll both love it here, without a doubt… Have fun.

1 Like

Nice! I have a couple pics on here of my outdoor grow last year.

I’m looking forward to seeing your grow this season, and hope you decide to post a thread of it here on OG :crossed_fingers:

No need for you to vouch for @Alphatoy, he’s a nice guy who sent me some seeds before

And I’ve sent him some beans too

That @Maddawg on the otherhand…I don’t know about that guy :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_monocle::rofl: haha just kidding :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Hi! @Elpolloloco! Welcome to the V2 OG community :raising_hand_woman:

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like