Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome to the OG @420noob, @MR.MaGoo , @Pcc, @poc , @Twisted , @Spitfire!

Looks like you came to the right place my friends!
The OG has vast amounts of :green_heart: :seedling:

That Sherbanger sounds Terp yummy :yum:

That mephisto auto-Ravenberry x Grape Walker Kush sure does look Frosty :metal:

Recently popped some @Shoreline beans. Can’t wait to see how they turn out. Your pic’s look great!

Enjoy your journey and see you out there riding the good vibes :surfing_man: on the OG :call_me_hand: 48

8 Likes

@Spitfire I’ve been thinking about trying @Shoreline out. Reminds me of home with that drippy Astros star; plus, back in say, 2008/2009, we had some shoreline rolling around htown that was unreal. Still find myself talking with the homies about how strong that stank was. 1 g would smell like a lb no fuggin lie

4 Likes

ooooo I’m jealous! best of luck and can’t wait to hear about em! I have to decide if I wanna do more shoreline beans or when my friend gets this fall box if I’m gonna help with those…decisions!

2 Likes

well, I can say I’m in love with the terps on this ECSD.
Buddy only dropped one bean and hit the lotto in my eyes. never tried shoreline but with how much I love his diesel…would def entertain trying it one day.

If there’s better in that pack then I won’t believe it till it’s in my nose.

4 Likes

Newbie here, started growing to help fight this cancer & also to grow medicine for my sister with Invasive ductal carcinoma/ductal carcinoma (breast cancer). Hoping to have some medicine ready for when she starts chemotherapy.

I was on overgrow back in the early 2000’s just to see budshots & dreaming of growing. Now I’m back & actually growing. Crazy full circle.

Anyway glad to be back & f*ck cancer!!!

16 Likes

Welcome to the best grow community on the planet bud. You are going to love it. Here are a couple threads that might interest you. Feel free to tag me if you need anything, I am usually hanging about somewhere, lol.

6 Likes

Well welcome to the OG Community @Gonzo I hope you are very happy here and Happy Growing The Doc…nice name and picture

2 Likes

Hi @Gonzo! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Have fun!

2 Likes

Well now I know for sure I’m in the right place, here 5mins & I already ran into my doppelganger @DrGonzo13 :wink:

tumblr_mlzfgrDLil1rogwl3o1_250

7 Likes

Welcome @Gonzo , glad you joined up. I am sure you will love it here, alot of old members hanging out here

5 Likes

Haha.

@Gonzo @Twisted @Spitfire

Welcome to the OG nation.

6 Likes

Allow me to reintroduce myself, For reasons out of my control I had to take a leave of absence about a year ago and return incognito, I had to do a change of identity. 90% sure my identity had fell into the wrong hands and I was being watched. One of the 2 people I told, whom I’ve known 30 years plus is not the person I thought he was. Nuff about that but when my friends figure it out, shoot me a private message please

I’m a 99% organic dirt grower, indoors and outdoors using what I refer to as Hillbilly Organics. Im just finishing up my 39th outdoor season and I do a pretty big gorilla grow. Located in the Lower Midwest and have lived on the same farm all my life.
I love this place and I’m so happy to finally feel comfortable enough to return here. I use to run grow journals on whatever I had going and am going to agian. I’m currently running 10 Skunk VAs Chem Feugo in veg, about ready to flip after I get cuttings. Journal coming soon.
I’ve also had a top outdoor breeder ask me to test for him this upcoming year and will be journaling everything I run for him right here. He is supposed to send me a bunch of seed to give away and ive got 100 + strains im never going to get to I need to do something with. Ill deal with all that once the cold weather sets in. It’s going to be a fun year ahead. I hope I can pass a little knowledge, gain a little, make a bunch of new like-minded friends, and run some killer grow journals agian. It’s great to be back, now to rebuild my reputation

21 Likes

Welcome @Dirtfarmer and anyone else new. I’m bad about welcoming new folks. Sorry. I’ll work on that. Sounds like you got enough resolved to get back going strong. Good deal.

4 Likes

Thanks @crownpoodle. It feels good to be back. I’ve got a lot of catching up to do

6 Likes

Welcome back @Dirtfarmer look forward to watching your journals sounds like I could learn a lot from you. Peace and happy growing.

4 Likes

Hi @Dirtfarmer! Welcome back to OG! Same great site!! You’ll love it here! Enjoy!!

2 Likes

Thanks @MonasticDank and @Abbbian. I’m pretty excited to be back. I’ve got lots of pictures from the last year I really need to share

8 Likes

@Dirtfarmer Start your own growing thread…! I’ll be there to look, rest assured! Have fun!! :sunglasses: :hugs:

2 Likes

I’m going to real soon. I’ve been working my ass off preparing my grow holes and garden for next year and stuck in trim jail when I take a break…lol. Plus I’m pretty slow typing on this phone. It’ll take my old country ass 2 hours plus but im planning on it soon. I’ll make sure to look you up and invite you to grab a seat up close to the fire

6 Likes

Welcome to the greatest grow forum with the greatest people…dig the avy!

4 Likes