Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Greetings,
I am new to growing and on my 5th round now since Arizona legalized the weeds. Bought some Bog sour lifesaver seeds recently and ended up here.

Currently have a Blueberry cupcake from humboldt seed co and 3 Ave of giants from Twenty20 at 3 weeks into flower in a tent in a 3x3 raised bed with a homemade mix I learned from Leighton Morrison on YouTube.

I wish you all a lifetime of good health, peace and happiness!

14 Likes

Hi @RadioWaves! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Have fun!!

6 Likes

aye welcome to og @RadioWaves im a fellow desert dweller that grows using organic methods great place to end up and nice selection of genetics. You found best growing community out there your going to love it here hope to see you around the threads :slight_smile: :facepunch: :v:

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @RadioWaves

2 Likes

Welcome to @DankAbbot @Brodix @RadioWaves I hope you all enjoy your time here at OG and find it as rewarding of a community as I do

3 Likes

Welcome to the OG @DankAbbot, @Brodix and @RadioWaves!

@DankAbbot glad to see you found your way back to the OG.

That is one of the best parts of the OG… You are exposed to a variety of growing styles, tips and “tricks”. Testing new methods is one of the best ways to grow as a cultivator. If you know me you know I grow in soil and I can tell you that I have learned a bunch from reading Hydro and other cultivators post…
Maybe someday when I am less paranoid I will actually start a journal :thinking: Until then I will just continuing dropping pics here and there…

There have been many O’ new OGers to start a post for their 1st grow. In my experience the OG community will do it’s best to share it’s knowledge to see to it that you have a successful grow. When you are ready just, “Go For it.” You will be surprised how well it will turn out…

One such new grower started her 1st grow back in May.

She just finished her second harvest and just did a seed run.

you can do it

Looks like you ended up in the perfect place. Can’t wait to see those Blueberry Cupcake and Ave of giants flowering :metal: … And of course some Sour Lifesavers in the future…

See y’all out there :surfing_man: the good OG vibes! :call_me_hand:

9 Likes

Welcome to the OG community :raising_hand_woman:t3: I am glad you came out of hiding. you are my kind of people. I read here for a long time before joining and even longer before posting, I searched and read tons so I didn’t look totally stupid :laughing:

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

I thought we had a RadioWaves before but must have been a little different. Welcome to the OG community :raising_hand_woman:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Thank you for the friendly welcome. Very kind of you all.

5 Likes

Welcome @RadioWaves, I know you are going to love it here

1 Like

Hey everyone. I’m new here, thanks for having me. I dream of cannabis all day, so I think I’m in good company here.

14 Likes

We don’t dream of cannabis we are cannabis lol

4 Likes

welcome to the cannabis capital of the internet @beneficial :grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @beneficial

Welcome to Overgrow Rodger

3 Likes

Hi @beneficial! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed! Have fun!!

3 Likes

I seen that tour when he came through Phoenix in my teens. Memorable on acid. And the inspiration for my name here. First time I heard a quadraphonic concert. It sounded like the top of the coliseum was going to spin off.
The opening was an empty stage playing “Tempted by the fruit of another “
It was awesome!

5 Likes

Great stuff …ye I’m a fan…one of my fav albums is Radio Kaos…

Ye enjoy Overgrow

2 Likes

Hello I am myself and the place seems to have changed quite a bit since 05.
Nice to be here.

13 Likes

Hi @arb! Welcome back to OG! Don’t know about the past, yet I can surely say you’ll love it here! Again! Have fun!!

5 Likes