Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

I seen that tour when he came through Phoenix in my teens. Memorable on acid. And the inspiration for my name here. First time I heard a quadraphonic concert. It sounded like the top of the coliseum was going to spin off.
The opening was an empty stage playing “Tempted by the fruit of another “
It was awesome!

5 Likes

Great stuff …ye I’m a fan…one of my fav albums is Radio Kaos…

Ye enjoy Overgrow

2 Likes

Hello I am myself and the place seems to have changed quite a bit since 05.
Nice to be here.

13 Likes

Hi @arb! Welcome back to OG! Don’t know about the past, yet I can surely say you’ll love it here! Again! Have fun!!

5 Likes

Welcome back to the OG @arb Giddy up horsey :wink:

4 Likes

Welcome back to OG, @arb ! We have a thread for original OGs to find each other if you want to give a hello over there too:

5 Likes

Hello, I’m from a small country in Europe, it’s very hard to find seeds of a good strain here, so if you want it, you have to order it, and pray it goes through, or go to Amsterdam yourself and buy it there. Enough about the problems, now I’m 23 years old, I’ve been planting since I was 15, of course then I knew almost nothing except to find a pot, put the soil in it, that I stole from a neighbor’s garden, then my good friend was in Amsterdam, and he bought me is 5 seeds of Skunk#1 from Sensi Seeds, of those 5 seeds I destroyed 3 because I checked every 2 hours to see if they started to germinate, and I broke roots of 2 seeds, and the third didn’t even sprout, plant 4 was eaten by something, and Plant number 5 was huge. At that time I bought fertilizer for tomatoes because there was no other, put ashes, watered, I had a very good neighbor then, who loved flowers, he gave me a lot of advice, soon I started reading things from internet, so I started making enzymes, I ate only bananas for 2 months for the peels. In the end, it turned out to be perfection, the buds were dense hard, very sticky and so fragrant. Returning home with 2 bags and a bicycle, I had to go through the city, police blocked the street, I was supposed to go through, so I had to cross the bridge, THROUGH THE CITY CENTER, riding a bicycle with 2 bags full of fresh weed , and I turn to see if anyone has smelled it, and I see 20 people all looking at me. Even now I think that I rode a bicycle the fastest in my life, I was literally flying, scared for my life. Somehow I got home, and everything went ok, I dried everything on the roof, and it turned out really amazing, 410g would have been more, but I dried it a little more, but it turned out super nice, bud when you press it stays on your fingers, it smelled just earthy and skanky, the high was very energetic, me and my friends would shoot 1 and go around half the city, and so on for days, and I must have had it for 8 months.

Now I’m very interested in breeding, I’m looking to learn as much as possible about crossing plants, and obtaining new knowledge, and varieties. I’m trying to find plants that I really want, not just the ones that are available, my favorite bud structure is GSC, I like Fruity, floral, citrus… There are a lot strains I would like to try like those, and ones in my FS, Sundae Driver, Tropicana Cherry or Cookies, MAC, BISCOTTI, WC,GMO,…and many more.

Here is HulkBerry beginning of week 4, and 210cm+, due to the late topping, it is not very bushy, I couldn’t visit them for 8 days, so a lot of the lower leaves dried up due to thirst, I don’t think it will be a problem recover.
I did not take a picture of Shogun, because it is inaccessible

Happy growing to everyone.

23 Likes

Hello everyone, nice to meet you! My name is Odetta. Lovely to a part of such a great community

13 Likes

A Great Welcome

@odetta

Hope you find what your looking for

Bare

5 Likes

Welcome @beneficial @RadioWaves & @odetta
Welcome back @arb
:grinning: :peace_symbol: :grin:

4 Likes

Hello all, very excited to become a member of this community! :lizard:

14 Likes

Hello, I’m new here. I’m a long time stoner, but relatively new to growing. I’ve always been friends of the farmer but with NYS allowing for home cultivation I’m excited to get in the game!
I deal with some pretty bad arthritis so any recommendations for pain killing strains would be appreciated! Thanks for reading this and have an amazing day!!!

Don Giiva :mango:

15 Likes

Hi @DonGiiva, @bluelizard and @odetta!! Welcome to OG! You’ll all love it here! Without a doubt!! Have fun!!

4 Likes

Welcome to the OG community :raising_hand_woman:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Hello community my name is Dr green Sleeves, I know I spelled my name wrong can’t fix it I’m stuck lol it’s all good lol I’m a natural farmer no chemicals no pesticides and it is true bugs don’t eat healthy plants just saying, I’ve been growing for many years but the past 7 it’s all I’ve done full time and I love it do what you love and you will never work a day in your life :slight_smile: idk bout that because turning that bigole compost pile is WORK lol I used to cross this with that useing others polywog stew but no more after a whole lot of R&D I’ve come to the conclusion that if I want good and complete gene pool I’ve got to start from landrace and just work them and create my own staple of genetics which I have started but it has only just begun:)

15 Likes

Purple cultivars , the purple it self is an antioxidant and authritus is the oxidation of your joints so all the veggies you eat should also be purple also same treatment for like fibromyalgia good luck on your quest and I’m glad you’re here it’s just like coming home :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @drgreensleeves you’re in good company here :+1: plenty of organic/natural growers like yourself around

8 Likes

Hi,

My name is Tim.
Denver based.
I grow and make seeds under MeowsTrapSeeds.
IG @meowts_3.0
en.seedfinder.eu/database/breeder/Meows_Trap_Seeds/

15 Likes

Welcome man

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @MeowsTrapSeeds , glad you decided to join us.

4 Likes