Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

@Player0685 welcome

3 Likes

Hey hey hey welcome @player0685 …lots of cool people on board here. Tons of knowledge enjoy buddy

6 Likes

@MissinBissin & @Roerlandia & @Player0685

Warmest welcome here, wishing you the best of everything possible.

7 Likes

And right back at cha.
Thanks for the Welcome.
Feels like home, Cheers Bro

7 Likes

Thanks for very kind welcome everyone. Definitely looking forward to getting some time reading

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Player0685, I too am in Ontario :slight_smile: We have a thread for Canadians you may want to check out. Make yourself at home.

6 Likes

Hello Everyone!

Huge Weednerd here I been following TGA and Subcool since way back in maybe ‘09.

First grow was probably 2009 as well.

I grow indoors in Super Soil, under HLG QB LEDs, with 7-10 gallon pots typically.

I live just outside of Pensacola, FL but was born and raised in Southern California, in the inland empire.

Moved out east in 2016 for family reasons.

Never was a member over here, but longtime RIU user as I have had several accounts over there starting in maybe 2010ish on but I heard the community here is more up my alley.

I am very excited to meet folks on here who are like minded and love this plant like I do.

19 Likes

Hi @Weednerd.Anthony! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed! Enjoy!

3 Likes

Welcome @Weednerd.Anthony, I am sure you will fit right in here at OG

4 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Weednerd.Anthony!

Glad to have you here.

Will be following your Norstar Genetics Elite Tester Program 2022-2023.

See you out there :surfing_man: the good OG vibes! :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

@Weednerd.Anthony welcome aboard fellow Floridian… Im in deep south almost at end lol… Welcome buddy. OG packed with knowledge

5 Likes

hello!
new here, happy to join ur community lately :slight_smile:
i grow +/- seriously since 2010, mostly hybrids,
after a long time in coco medium, i’ve been back to soil, i’m currently experiencing home made soil mixes
i love the fruit when it smells heaven and stand in the throat ^^
recently i started to make my own seeds, i’m testing some males atm, it’s an hard but so pleasant work :slight_smile:
i’ll be pleased to share here in a near future, as soon as i validate some as bombz ^^
again happy to be here OG familia! :smiley:

ps : sorry for my bad english, seems to be even worst when i try translator, doesn’t help much ^^

16 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @Weednerd.Anthony good to have you here!

4 Likes

Hello and welcome @sdf ! Happy to have you here.

4 Likes

Hi @sdf! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Have fun!!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Weednerd.Anthony and @sdf , glad you could join us. Come on in, make yourself at home and enjoy :v:

5 Likes

Welcome… Welcome @sdf .im sure u will fit in perfect here… As u are a breeder … I and others will be more than willing to try your official bombz… Enjoy :trophy::+1:

3 Likes

I may be new myself, but welcome @sdf

Everyone here is so much more friendly and seem to get along much better than over at Rollitup

if any of y’all ever been over there it’s good too in it’s own right but I think OG is my new home!

13 Likes

Welcome home…. We’re glad you’re here. And welcome to all the noobs I missed. :pray:

4 Likes

Hi I would like to introduce myself. I am known as Gnome1, I have been growing indoors and outdoors but I prefer outdoor. I have been growing for 15+ years. I have done crosses and revegetation, my journey actually started over 40+ years ago. I was growing medical marijuana for 12 years, now I grow for the love of the finished product. Currently I have roughly 100 strains but always looking for new and interesting plants and products. I’ve cloned and reveged for the medical, I have worked with university professors developing new strains ( that was when I grew medical). Again HELLO from Gnome1. I would be happy to answer any questions if I am able to do so

20 Likes