Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome to OG @mrshigh420 !
Tons of helpful folks here, you’ll love it!

1 Like

Welcome to OG @mrshigh420

1 Like

Welcome to Overgrow. You’ll find yourself surrounded by like minded folks with a wealth of knowledge here. Happy growing!

4 Likes

Well that’s what I’m trying to fine some great people who are all working and doing the same thing but in different ways as you can learn so much from everyone

3 Likes

Look no further :slight_smile:

Check out our Canadian thread when you get a chance @mrshigh420 .

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the OG!
@mainerj
@juanan
@2minTurkish
@mrshigh420

So glad to have y’all join the OG.

Here’s to the good times to come!

4 Likes

Always awesome to see the female growers taking the reigns in the garden! Gonna throw off a lot of us with “Mr” in your name, sorry in advance for all the “bro” and “dude” names ur prob gonna get called lol but def welcome!!

2 Likes

Hey @LemonadeJoe @mrshigh420 up there made a typo on her screen name, is it possible to edit it to mrs420, I can just see all the wave of bromigo stuff from that typo and hopefully can be an easy fix :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Unless she asks for it her self, also there are a few ladies on here with names that don’t imply that they are and that’s 100% alright and their decision as to what they want there user name to be as and it’s for us to respect that.

… Or errors are errors

3 Likes

We were messaging… This is a solid mistake and her being new I wouldn’t assume she knows what admin to tag and why I spoke up for her. It’s been verified that this needs to be fixed :wink:

4 Likes

Hey @AzSeaindooin420 , appreciate you helping out the new user but delete that PM bud. It’s a big no no to post PM messages in public. :v: I know you are just trying to help but I would hate to see this misunderstood :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No problem bud, pic is gone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @mrshigh420, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Have fun!

3 Likes

hello and thanks for the welcome Maddawgn Tx. lots of useful info and lots of good people here. have a happy 420.

3 Likes

Hi @mainerJ! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! No doubt! Enjoy!

1 Like

thanks for the welcome Mr alwaysnoob. right there with you always learning and growing better!

1 Like

Welcome to OG @juanan @2minTurkish @mrshigh420
Glad to have you here with us You’ll love it here…

2 Likes

you’d be surprised juanan. i thought i would mostly lurk and read as well, but once the nice admins nudged me to post a little, i found some very welcoming people and there are always interesting topics, lots of knowledge, and lots to learn and share. welcome to og!

3 Likes

Welcome to the OG community @juanan and @2minTurkish .

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like