Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome to the OG community @dopekota :raising_hand_woman:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Prior to the cookies pollution, could you ellaborate more? any videos I can find online?

I am curious about some landraces, but I have enough flower for the time being so my growing process is going to be slow!

5 Likes

@dopekota welcome

2 Likes

Welcome @dopekota glad you joined up,former New Mexican here, worked for the Albuquerque journal, also worked up in Santa fe, wife is from New Mexico. Love all the open space there,.

3 Likes

Welcome @StickyBandit it’s great that you’re trying new things. Plenty of great growers and varying techniques to observe and learn from!

2 Likes

Welcome @dopekota I understand what it was like when I had to give up smoking for the military. Used to smoke and grow in the late 70’s early 80s and didn’t go back to it until the early 2000’s. At first the high was more intense. Made my stash go further lol… right now my wife @Lady.Zandra63 are working with landraces known for high CBD ratios.

Also, if you’re interested, here is a thread for veterans. I’m just getting started with it, come in just to shoot the chit or talk VA issues etc. Would love to see you come by.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG, anyone I have missed. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Hey guys first post! Glad to be here! Came for the Sour Bubble, so hopefully I get to enjoy some of that! Musician by night, enthusiast of life all of the time.

:guitar::zap::bulb:

16 Likes

Welcome to OG @StratocasterAmp, the best site on the net. Enjoy !

5 Likes

Welcome to OG! @StratocasterAmp I’m also a musician on the side, but recent years have brought me closer to this industry more.

You’ll love it here, so many good sources of information to learn from, lots of generous folks who literally will hand out their genetics and work, and countless other stuff to look through!

5 Likes

Hi @StratocasterAmp! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Have fun!!

5 Likes

Have missed a bunch of folks introducing themselves.
Welcome all new folks!!! I think you will find this forum exceptional, as I have. There are a bunch of great folks here that are actually willing to help and not shit talk, and talk down to you if you ask a question. And the amount of helpful info, is off the charts.

5 Likes

Welcome new folks. Be sure to read the “Wiki Etiquette” by @DougDawson . Dont be a screwup like me. It is a bit confusing but Doug will show you the light. You can now return to your regular scheduled programming.

6 Likes

Hey everyone just joined OG today. I listen to alot of podcasts at work and the forums get brought up alot. Thought id come check it out for myself. Is there an achieve to find old threads from old Nirvana seed runs ,Subcool, BOG or anything old and interesting?

12 Likes

@Pier_Rat try the search bar man, just type in Subcool or BOG or whichever breeder you’re after @DougDawson does a lot of BOG reproduction runs, and @Dirt_Wizard is about to start a Subcool Vortex reproduction run…

Not to mention Bodhi and other great stuff on here…

And welcome to OG!!!

5 Likes

The Search option will load you up with topics. Just type in what you are interested in.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG, @StratocasterAmp! There is SO much good stuff here!

3 Likes

Welcome @StratocasterAmp and @Pier_Rat!

3 Likes

Welcome @Pier_Rat, you are in the place to be.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, moundstomper here I’m back been gone a min lol but I’m back in the saddle lol breedbay , cannazon and a very quite member on riu as stated before was hunting Mr Doug Watson miss bog and is gear back in the day(sour strawberry,BMR were some of my favorite always had a soft spot bubblegum so I would like to get her back for the new year gonna start Vortex and some old heavenscent blood orange, very old dojaberry(outlaw miss you brother) peace and as always everyone stay safe

11 Likes