Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Just wanted to introduce myself. I grew in an environment that got me used to natural tasty vegetables. Members of my family were used to make their own whines. Luckily enough, not far from my home town there used to be some fields with a local landrace that I used to enjoy so much back in my twenties. I recently went back to my home time, first time in fifteen years, only to discover that the local authorities have eradicated all that good landrace (just as I was about to soon discover, a practice that’s been favorite all over the world actually). And got an urge to try and preserve as many landraces as I can, in a rather short time. I’ve never grown anything, but I am really looking forward to change that!

Peace!

11 Likes

Did you save any seeds from those landrace?

3 Likes

Welcome to OG, I’m sure you’ll find the help you need here.

2 Likes

To be fair, I met abunch of nice people on RIU too. It’s like 70% nice folks. The other 30% do post more though :laughing:

Also welcome to @immygod @LandraceJunkie @Going2fast & @Lily you will love it here. Prepare yourself for a new addiction :wink:

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @LandraceJunkie

4 Likes

Hello and welcome to the OG @LandraceJunkie !

Was checking out your stats and noticed you were so very close to becoming a level 2 (TL2).

You can get to trust level 2 by…

• visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially :ballot_box_with_check:
  • casting at least 1 like :ballot_box_with_check:
  • receiving at least 1 like :ballot_box_with_check:
  • replying to at least 3 different topics :arrow_backward: :arrow_backward: :arrow_backward:
  • entering at least 20 topics :ballot_box_with_check:
  • reading at least 100 posts :ballot_box_with_check:
  • spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts :ballot_box_with_check:

Anyway, it appears that all you need to do to receive your “member” badge is Reply to at least 3 different topics.

In case you wanted some easy ones to reply to check these :arrow_down: out.

FYI: The 1st one is to enter to win free seeds :wink:

Good luck :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Also welcome to @immygod @LandraceJunkie @Going2fast & @Lily

You’re gonna love it here…!!

4 Likes

Just putting in some autos indoors. AK-47, Sour Diesel, and Super Skunk. Just trying to use up the seeds I got from ILGM. Got 5 of each almost a year ago as they are refrigerated for now. I did get some seeds from DC Seed Exchange and was gifted each time they are great and very generous have ordered twice fast delivery no problems with delivery. I Had a problem with ILGM seeds the first time I order with them not germinating, but they did replace all no freebies from them at all. Will be running some of the seeds I got from DC Seed Exchange next time around. We are now legal as of 07/01/2023 so still kinds gorilla growing indoors. Kids are all gone and now have an extra room to grow in. Will be setting up tent and what not in July. I already got everything I need. Used to grow back in the day mid 70s. Just bag seeds outside and inside.

8 Likes

Not at all! Why do you think I am here​:thinking: Don’t always agree with the bashers and trolls looking for a fight. I can always provoke the wife if that’s what I want and don’t have to type :rofl: I am only here for the same thing everyone else is here for information and a common interest in growing the best dam smoke for free and getting some new friends in the process.

Peace to all!
Let’s all grow and smoke!:sunglasses:

4 Likes

I was just messing about bro but to be honest we’ve had a few total tools turn up here from RIU. They didn’t last very long.
Welcome aboard. Make yourself comfortable and enjoy the ride. :+1:

3 Likes

I have found out that sometimes I don’t even have to do any provoking.

Shit, just happens chemically naturally :wink:

2 Likes

Said the guy flying the plane…LOL

1 Like

Hi @LandraceJunkie and @OhNo555! Welcome to OG! You’ll both love it here! Guaranteed! Enjoy!!
:partying_face: :v:

1 Like

Hi @immygod, and welcome to OG! Pot leaf hopper Sounds like you are a grower, so if this place doesn’t move that depression on out, I can’t imagine what might. I mean, this place is the fucking bomb! Lots of solid information for any number of grow situations, friendly and generous people, some nice freakin’ pictures… Couch jumpers

And you don’t have to work too hard to become a member. Nothing like this… avatar_1672|nullxnull

3 Likes

Buck up little camper the sun will shine and the buds will grow!:wink: Just hang in their.

2 Likes

Thanks was one of my beloved Rottweilers. His name is Sprucey Bee but now now affectionately as Juice Box. Dog is a riot.

3 Likes

Thanks nothing meant by my reply either and I can’t blame you for being apprehensive about it either sometimes misery likes company but not at someone else’s expense. I can not understand stand why if you are not happy with life why go on here to be a hater. I got on the forms for the purpose that is intended to learn, and interact with people that have a common interest. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

OG is a bit different to other grow forums. We all have the upmost respect for each other and will defend eachother to the death.
Your attitude and replies to my posts today show me you’ll fit right in here.
You replying to me is boosting your rep each time. Keep checking out the threads and comment regularly and you’ll soon be eligible for the seed runs. :+1:
Thanks for being so patient. :v:

7 Likes

Will be looking forward to that!:partying_face:

3 Likes

I got some from a local guy, because everything that I had managed to save, got lost in that fifteen years period.

1 Like