Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome to OG, @ix3u! Best weed growing site east of west Texas and west of the moon! Couch jumpers

2 Likes

Well look who it is! @Going2fast :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hello @immygod, @icky_sticky_og_nicky, @LandraceJunkie, @OhNo555, @ix3u, and @Lily
I’m sure you all will find a warm and welcoming community unlike any other. Welcome to the fray.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG ix3u sounds like you got a good job sitting and looking at OG for 10 hours :wink:

4 Likes

welcome to OG @ix3u have fun !!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You are still new, the awesomeness of this site only gets better with time. Welcome to all.

3 Likes

This is your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends; you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

**Level 2 … … aka… trust level 2 (TL2) or … image **

And… … … … …

Matrix Code

As a TL2 … Level 2 … image

You will be able to sign up for Seed Preservation Runs

Neo bend

Examples of some Preservation runs :arrow_down:

Overgrow the :world_map: :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Hi @ix3u! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed! Have fun!!
:v: :100:

1 Like

Welcome to the OG @ix3u !

You weren’t kidding about having a 10 hour read time in one day :wink:

:heart: your motto:

See you out thereSurfer Dawg the good OG vibes! :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Hello everybody.
Im new here.
So i dont have much experience in grow. Just one year growing a long time ago.
But this place is fully of knowledge.
Im happy to be here.
So let me read. The day is long.
I hope to open it a diary soon

13 Likes

Welcome to OG, @HollySun91! We’re thrilled to have you here! Couch jumpers

Me too! I grew in 1975, and then not again until 2021!

You’ve definitely landed in the right place! Lots of solid information from experienced growers no matter how or where you grow, along with great people!Pot leaf hopper

6 Likes

Welcome to the best place on the net @HollySun91.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @HollySun91 have alot of fun !!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @HollySun91 , make yourself at home.

2 Likes

Hi @mota
Tradition is welcome in any place of wisdom
That picture make me have a flashback of 70’s that image sound so nostalgic.
Happy to find folks and legends
Gold Era.
Good music anyway
Thanks
@DougDawson
@m0sirys
@Prince

4 Likes

@Maddawg Should be even higher, but spent the first night before signing up reading all night at work (12 hour shifts, nights, with with nothing to do) just to get a feel for the place! I must say, I think I’m going to like it here! Everyone is super cool, seems super helpful, and super generous! I also think I’m going to fit in just fine. Seems to be a lot of like minded people (people who love hoarding and sharing :muscle:t2:, and striving for new stuff), plus already found someone that’s probably only 20 minutes from me @Longtooth (I’ll message you tonight. We’ll have to meet up at some point soon).

Thanks for the welcome everyone @Papalag @DougDawson @Prince @mota @blowdout2269 @Shadey @m0sirys @Abbbian @Maddawg

10 Likes

well this is my first introduction to OG … i was invited by A-loc , I have been growing cannabis for quite some time… i got started at a young age into the world of cultivation by a mentor who has since passed due to Cancer, it all started that fateful day i decided to steal some of my older
brothers weed when i was 12… little did i know the joke would soon be on me… guess for my first time smoking the ganja, i selected what was to be known by the inner circle as JP4( true Skunk#1X g-13)and i will say this and i’ve told others this story, it was truly a one hit wonder ! I’ll NEVER FORGET that first time i ever got high… i was Dave Chappelle high… like floating out of my body high… lol… and as time went on and after my big brother kicked my ass for taking some of his weed without asking for fear of something happening to me (:crazy_face:)… i earned his trust and then… THEN the day came where i had wanted to learn about growing cannabis… i was curious as i had many years of free child labor experience during the summers working my grandfathers garden… i wanted to learn about this wonderful plant which had broadened my horizons and indulged my creativity… i said i must learn! So… i approached big bro, he approached my uncle , who then approached the man, the legend , we’ll call him Uncle Dave… well… as it so happens Uncle Dave needed help trimming a recent harvest and my Uncle put in the word… and i was sworn to secrecy by the three of them… and alas … i was baptized by herb! So after the initial trimming session , i must’ve trimmed for about 3-4 hrs every day after school for about a week… i had blisters on my hands and a sore back and my clothes reeked of weed… but yet i wanted more! So i ask Uncle Dave… “what’s next?”
Uncle Dave replies…" wow you still want to hang around after that?!"
Me: “Hell yeah!!”
Uncle Dave: " ok , now we are going to transplant 150 clones into their new pots(5gallon) and set up the lights for the appropriate cycle"
Me: “let’s do it !”

two days later and two days of skipped school we were done… after that Uncle Dave taught me pretty much everything he knew that he was taught by a grower from Vietnam where he was enlisted years ago… and then he tells me the legend of his mother plant called Stella(g-13XSK#1)… guess he took couple cuttings over into the US from amsterdam on a visit he had made and he wrapped them in plastic and stuck them in his shirt pocket and flew back to the States… and the Stella mother gave birth to his version of what would be known in my neck of the woods as JP-4(Jet fuel)… It was a stellar strain that packed one hit punches and was known for its earthy, skunky and i mean SKUNKY smell… super sticky and was just truly. a gorgeous plant…

Anyways sorry for the long intro… just wanted to give a short story for MY INSPIRATION and why i became a grower of craft cannabis… Now i do a small home grow in CT and i run/moderate a couple fb groups to help teach others among the medical community how to grow their own cannabis as my way to pay it forward for all i was taught by my mentor Uncle Dave… i miss him deeply and will cherish the time we spent over the years as i learned his craft and developed my own style … i by NO MEANS claim to be an expert, lol… i just happen to be really lucky with my grows and have a green thumb which gets me out of trouble most of the time… i have a certain methodology which i apply to my grows, it works for ME… it gives ME what im looking for most of the time as well as keeps my wife and friends happy.
As i stated before , im no expert and i am constantly on the hunt for new techniques, new methods, new strains and nutrients and otherwise useful information to strengthen my knowledge base for growing craft cannabis… im very eager to learn and i have a mind like sponge and will never be afraid to ask the hard questions… Im super stoked to finally be a part of this group and i hope to absorb YOUR knowledge and tricks of the trade! And if i can help or contribute in ANY WAY… i will!

Thank you again @A-Loc for inviting me to OG and i look forward to posting my first grow diary soon as i get this recent grow done and over with… Happy Growing!

BILL

21 Likes

Stoked you finally got your account figured out brother. You’re gonna love it here, so many awesome down to earth people. Definitely the place to be in the forum world :call_me_hand::v:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG family @ix3u and @HollySun91 !!

2 Likes

yeah hopefully i can perfect the craft and learn some cool tricks and make some new friends and acquire some killer genetics

4 Likes

Welcome to OG :beers:

1 Like