Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Thanks guy’s for the warm welcome!

2 Likes

Hello everyone,
I’m back to growing after 13 year break, learned most from lurking/posting on RIU back then. Just found out about this community from a friend.

Stop by the journal if you’d like to see whats in the tent currently.

14 Likes

Welcome @InTheWoods!
You got a link?
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @InTheWoods, the best cannabis site around.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Wecome to OG land @InTheWoods the best place to be at!

2 Likes

InTheWoods Journal - Overgrow.com

4 Likes

Welcome to OG misterD

2 Likes

@InTheWoods, welcome aboard the OG train. Always on time !!

1 Like

Welcome to OG @InTheWoods

2 Likes

Lol duh, I’d already checked it out. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Good morning All! I’m not only new here, but also a complete newbie to the craft. Always a connoisseur of the product, just never really had the opportunity to get involved on the growing side. I’m excited to be here and look forward to learning from and engaging with some true patriots of the game!

Cheers :dash:

17 Likes

Welcome to OG @Frosty78, lots of friendly people here to learn from, im sure you’ll be growing some top shelf cannabis in no time.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Frosty78 the best site one the internet!

1 Like

Glad you joined up @Frosty78 , welcome. I know you are going to love it here, alot of helpful people here

1 Like

Welcome to OG @Frosty78, you are in the best place to hone your skills. You’ll be here all the time like the rest of us.
Enjoy my friend !!!

1 Like

Welcome to OG @Frosty78

1 Like

Thank you everyone, I’m excited to be here and explore all of the resources!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Frosty78 :sunglasses:

Hi. Older 70’s guy (born '62) here. Legal to grow (with restrictions of course) since last year where I come from so decided to have a go. Presently on my third grow. Great forum, well done to admins and all in loved. Keep it up👍

12 Likes

Welcome to OG @springer. You will love it here.
Welcome !!

2 Likes