Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome to OG, @Wizdom and @kruxm!

3 Likes

Just underneath the first post these is a link to copy :+1:
Welcome aboard @Hambone @kruxm and @Hetti lots of love and info here, have fun and enjoy OG, and don’t forget…
Grow dem beans :seedling:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @kruxm

2 Likes

It’s a pleasure to have you here ! I have much to learn from someone with 5x the experience. This is why I love this place !

5 Likes

Well hot damn! Thank you very much and thank everyone else for please providing the understanding of my moron-ness for not clicking to the fact that I could just go ahead and welcome multiple people in one…post?! Fuckin hell. Thanks!

3 Likes

Anti-Insomnia Strains?

2 Likes

Fuckin’ hell yes!!

1 Like

Haha. The fool is on display for all to see! Thanks, Mano! Feel like an idiot and the herb ain’t even good enough to make an excuse with. I mean, maybe…

2 Likes

@mota I really hope that you ciphered what I just tried to make humor with. Please understand that I’m not in a free place and every single thing I write is thought about thirteen hundred times to the point of mental stuttering that comes out in bursts of nonsense.
@ everyone. It just be that way and I appreciate you all.

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @JustTieflingThings, @Wizdom , @kruxm you found the right place with great people! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Hi @kruxm! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt!
Have fun!!
:v: :seedling: :hugs:

1 Like

Ya know, it’s easy to interpret ‘fuckin’ hell’ many ways. I knew you were going in a positive direction, and just wanted to emphasize that positivity. Fuckin’ hell yes! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @kruxm!

3 Likes

Hi guys. I’m excited to join and make new friends. I love haze, and most any other sativas. I guess I’m considered a micro grow, and I’m going to try sog for the first time. I’ve been clandestine so long I’m not sure what else to add. Thanks

20 Likes

Welcome to OG @IKEA22

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @IKEA22 you found the best place to be at! Good to have your here! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Welcome ! It’s awesome to have you here. This place is sacred and I loved it immediately !

5 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @kruxm @IKEA22. Nice to meet you.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Hey hello everyone!, I’m Italian, I started growing when I was 17, I’ve always done it outdoors, while two years ago I got my first grow box and started growing indoor weed at a higher level.
I signed up to Grow Diaries and started sharing my progress on that social network, thanks to the multitude of people I came into contact with thanks to that social network, I learned through the advice of that fantastic community and it is also and above all thanks to them and to the patience/experience that I have learned to deeply love/know this wonderful plant.
I have recently specialized in growing autoflowering plants with biologically active “living soil” which goes very well with fast-growing cannabis plants.
I hope to also feel good in this community, of which I was able to have a small taste of the all-encompassing passion that arises from every topic and post covered in this forum! I really hope to learn and share many new experiences and cultivations with new people who are as passionate as me! happy 420 everyone!
Thank you all :wink:

19 Likes

Welcome to the fam @Wastent91, there are lots of great people and tons of great info here. Glad to have you aboard!

4 Likes