Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

sup @akaHaydo! i’m a redditor myself and i do still browse through the weed subreddits, but i think you’ll find there’s a totally different type of interaction and community here. much more personal and connected, not just random users popping in and out. i’ve met and had great on-going interactions with dozens of users on this site, whereas on reddit, i’d be lucky to get to know two or three other growers.

i hope you enjoy your time on overgrow. hopefully you’ll share some of your grows with us.

5 Likes

Good evening everyone…Hope you all are doing well, relaxing…having a smoke and enjoying life. About to roll a number myself.

21 Likes

Hi @Thirdcoaster!! Nice buds! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt!! Have fun!

5 Likes

Welcome to a great community @Shamus. and @Thirdcoaster :raising_hand_woman:t3: : Glad to have you here.

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @Thirdcoaster , don’t forget to puff puff pass 48

4 Likes

Welcome to the OG @akaHaydo and @Thirdcoaster !

I think there are a bunch of us that :green_heart: anthocyanin…
Here is something you may be interested in :arrow_double_down:

@thirdcoaster :heart: the intro and positive vibes

and as always…
Here is to the good times to come on the OG :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Welcome @akaHaydo :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Thirdcoaster :dizzy:

3 Likes

Welcome @akaHaydo and @Thirdcoaster !
:v: :v: :v: :v:

6 Likes

Welcome @Shamus @Thirdcoaster @akaHaydo
And all new comers it’s a great place to grow

5 Likes

5 Likes

Nice @Thirdcoaster , that stuff is pretty good, got me all like captain-caveman-jumping

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: My second season of outdoor growing

@Thirdcoaster (typo??)
Your stuff always looks fantastic, I just gotta get you to smoke some with me…LOL
Long ride I know, but you can do it.

Anyway
Welcome to a very cool place, the mods work hard here, it is pretty darn drama free.
You will like it, and you will fit right in, with your fancy pictures. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Also
Welcome, @Shamus @akaHaydo

5 Likes

lol…that is a typographical error fo’ sho’…maybe one of the mods can help out…that is supposed to be “Thirdcoaster”…my bad, totally my bad man…lol

We’ve smoked…it has just been awhile…too long…48

I like the vibe so far …lets get high and change the world or maybe the frequency…or the channel…or at least drink more water…yes, more water!

8 Likes

Welcome @Thirdcoaster :v: enjoy your stay, this place is fantastic :grinning:

4 Likes

Lots of you might remember me, lost my old login and was missing the crowd. Life is also calmer now lol.

It is I, Fries, or Alice, lover of fine herb and devotee to being its keeper. Currently in the process of majorly expanding to full size grow rooms!

18 Likes

Welcome back

4 Likes

Welcome back to the OG @where-the-fries-at / @wherethefriesat !

I think I have said this during and after ever grow

Why Yes! … There is always room for just one more plant… :wink:

Glad to have ya back…

4 Likes

Hi @where-the-fries-at!! Welcome back to OG! You’ll love it even more here then!! Enjoy!

4 Likes