Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Thanks!!! Been browsing for awhile and decided to join.

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Eldog1

1 Like

Welcome @Eldog1 and @Jog !

1 Like

Hi @Eldog1! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Wilkommen @Eldog1 !
We love new faces…er…avatars!
:bear::purple_heart:

2 Likes

@Sodapop I am sure all of OG would love to hear a bit about ya!

I am sure this pic from your first post will get some attention… :wink:

and remember the “OG Effect” is real…

4 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Jog and @Eldog1 !

The “OG Effect” is real…

You have come to the right place @Eldog1 .

The OG Verse is full of great knowledge .

Be sure to check out the image in the upper right hand corner to search for the droids you are looking for… :wink:

and as always…
Here is to the good times to come on the OG :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Eldog1
Glad you could join us :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Can we get this thread stickied up top of the forum? Seems like it would help direct traffic here first. Just a thought :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

@Eldog1 and @Jog welcome to the OG community :raising_hand_woman:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Aloha everybody! I’m gonna keep going by sodapop but I’m a 25 year old braddah from Oahu and I’m new to growing. My family has a history of growing and when I first started consuming legally as an adult my uncle was my caregiver and I have some knowledge from being around their large scale grow that they’ve sadly given up recently to focus more on food production. Anyways I only have experience growing some scraggly Sativa bag seeds and some actually productive Mephisto autos. I plan on growing autos for my personal consumption and photo regs breeding on the side. Outside of cannabis, I love tie dye, I powerlifting and Olympic weightlift, I’ve done BJJ, Judo, and American Wrestling. I love the ocean and wish I could be there all the time and not stuck in this rat race. My all time favorite strains are Sour Tangie, Donkey Butter, the Guava pheno of GSC, and Purple Urkle

18 Likes

Oh and I just wanted to shoutout @highminwin for inviting to me to this great community and everyone who has greeted me warmly!! Happy growing and happy lives to everyone here

12 Likes

Welcome to OG @Sodapop!

6 Likes

what’s uppppp @Sodapop! awesome to have your warm sunny vibes on overgrow here! there’s lots to browse through, but never any rush or hurry. so take your time and enjoy yourself. we’re all just tryna grow the dankest dankitty dank that we all can, and loving one another along the way.

i love looking at the ocean, but i’m horrible in the ocean or on the ocean, so i’ll be smoking one from the shoreline while you do your thang. lol!

i thought i saw someone talk about donkey butter on one of the threads recently. was it the free seeds free clones? hmmm…

2 Likes

Welcome to the OG community @Sodapop :raising_hand_woman:t3: Hope you have a good time and become an active part of the family.

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Thank you Sensi

2 Likes

Good to have you here man!

1 Like

I will be hunting it down :eyes: Donkey Butter was a strain I really liked. I bought it from my guy thinking it was gonna be gnarly, gassy, and mildewy but turned out to be a really nice smoke, with a refreshing profile of ginger, clove, and an overall herbal profile.

4 Likes

Happy to be here! Hope to have some grow posts soon

4 Likes

I got big plans for this batch! If I even pull off one or two of the crosses I have planned, I’ll be happy. I’ve been trynna pundit it and make a step by step lineage chart in a notebook to follow once I can facilitate the breeding experiment

5 Likes